Get over it Time for predictions

njsue

Mike Mularkey is a bull dog. He wants this team to win under his tenior. Got the gut feeling his first win will be on the road.

Gannon is not as young as he thinks he is. Hasnt he been around since the days on the NOMADS.

My only concerns are Warren Sapp & Robert Gallery(man he is huge).

Here it goes:

BILLS WIN IT CLOSE 24

SR. CITIZENS 21

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Gallery is not even starting. I'm interested to see how we do with the running game this week. We went up against last years best run defense and didn't do anywhere as well as I would have liked.

Bills win their 1st game of the season!

I think the O-line honed their craft against the Jags D-line last week, and some of the plays that went for little gains last week are going to work IF WE STAY WITH THE RUN. I really liked the run-pass ratio last week, and would appreciate seeing that again this week--with about 6 downfield throws to Evans.

I'm predicting the team with the most points when the clock hits 0:00 at the end of the 4th qtr wins the game.

Honestly, I think the Bills struggle and lose 27-17. That half dirt field is nothing like the turf we are used too (good luck kicking off that Rian).

We always have a hard time on the west coast and we have to go out there 3 times this year.....uck.

It's going to be the coldest day in weeks (66), so the heat won't affect the Bills. Lots of questions here (such as why they didn't play Rice the second half). I say Bills 24-14.

I'm going to the game. Look to see if you can see me getting beaten up. :)

It's going to be the coldest day in weeks (66), so the heat won't affect the Bills. Lots of questions here (such as why they didn't play Rice the second half).  I say Bills 24-14.

I'm going to the game. Look to see if you can see me getting beaten up. :)

33071[/snapback]

You must be Wacka for going to that place. :)