Mularkey now on post game

He should have told the truth. Today was one of the all-time worst games in Bills history. I can't remember a Bills team looking this pathetic. It was so bad it ranks right up there with any game the 1968, 1971, 1976, 1984, 1985 or 2001 Bills played. He should have said plain and simply "We Suck" because that does sum it up.

He should have told the truth. Today was one of the all-time worst games in Bills history. I can't remember a Bills team looking this pathetic. It was so bad it ranks right up there with any game the 1968, 1971, 1976, 1984, 1985 or 2001 Bills played. He should have said plain and simply "We Suck" because that does sum it up.

461872[/snapback]

Now Jim Mora could give an interview.

461872[/snapback]

I remember worse games.. So far this year.. the Bills have had a chance going into the fourth quarter to win.. Remember two years ago???

guess not

I remember worse games.. So far this year.. the Bills have had a chance going into the fourth quarter to win.. Remember two years ago???

guess not

461955[/snapback]

Actually, the Bills have had a chance deep into the 4th quarter in every loss. But it could help if the QB could throw two consecutive completions.

Actually, the Bills have had a chance deep into the 4th quarter in every loss.  But it could help if the QB could throw two consecutive completions.

461966[/snapback]

recievers have to catch the ball, offensive line has to block.. and the right play has to be called... and of course the young QB has to make the right read.

at least the Bills have been in every game

461872[/snapback]

It's frusturating that's for sure. Having big expectations can be disapointing when you don't reach them. I've been there(actually still am), as I'm sure others on this board have been too.