Problems with Bills-Saints Sunday ticket

Mr Info

I am unable to Tivo the Bills-Saints game on channel 712 through Sunday Ticket. I can Tivo any of the other Sunday Ticket games but not that one. It comes back as a PPV. I have a call in to DirecTV. Anybody else having any problems?

I am unable to Tivo the Bills-Saints game on channel 712 through Sunday Ticket. I can Tivo any of the other Sunday Ticket games but not that one. It comes back as a PPV. I have a call in to DirecTV. Anybody else having any problems?

460530[/snapback]

No problems here....................but

I have Time Warner Cable. B-)

460530[/snapback]

Yup, i noticed the same thing here. I'll be around to watch it live so i'm not panicing. If not, i would set it to manually record ch. 712 from 1-5pm. I'm sure the game will be on, it's just that Tivo hasn't flipped a switch to allow us to record from the channel.

Yup,  i noticed the same thing here.  I'll be around to watch it live so i'm not panicing.  If not, i would set it to manually record ch. 712 from 1-5pm.  I'm sure the game will be on, it's just that Tivo hasn't flipped a switch to allow us to record from the channel.

460542[/snapback]

Well, Directv will not confirm that the game will be on 712 even though their guide indicates that. I will stick with 712 but it sucks because I have to set it up tonight before I leave for most of the day tomorrow.

460530[/snapback]

The way they played last week it may well be a blessing in disguise. Im kidding. Sort of. If they were to look just as bad against the Saints, I'll be convinced that we are at least 3 years away from contending.

460530[/snapback]

Yup,  i noticed the same thing here.  I'll be around to watch it live so i'm not panicing.  If not, i would set it to manually record ch. 712 from 1-5pm.  I'm sure the game will be on, it's just that Tivo hasn't flipped a switch to allow us to record from the channel.

460542[/snapback]

Ditto. My first thought was WTF??! I hope this changes by game time.

Hmmm....I still get it as PPV when I try to record it. I will do it manually, per suggestion, hopefully the channel does not change.

460854[/snapback]

You probably would setup a Wishlist entry instead and set it to "buffalo bills'

CW