Mike Tice...how stupid can you get!

LabattBlue

I found this on another message board. Tice and Martz are constantly battling for the title of Worlds Biggest Buffoon!...

Sep 27 The Star Tribune reports Minnesota Vikings RB Michael Bennett was expected to be the team's No. 2 running back for their Week 3 game. The Vikings planned to use Bennett more than the two plays he actually saw action on. RB Moe Williams mistakenly was used as starting RB Mewelde Moore's primary backup. Williams carried four times for 2 yards, while Bennett carried twice for 4 yards. "I was not pleased with that," head coach Mike Tice said. "No finger pointing at anybody. We were trying to win a game, and you get caught up in offensive schemes and adjustments and trying to fix protection problems and substitutions at times get lost in all of that." :(0:)

I"I was not pleased with that," head coach Mike Tice said. "No finger pointing at anybody. We were trying to win a game, and you get caught up in offensive schemes and adjustments and trying to fix protection problems and substitutions at times get lost in all of that.

459401[/snapback]

What?

Yeah this as bad as taking your best receiving, best rushing and best block back off the field on every third down.  What an idiot.

459410[/snapback]

VABills, my avatar has a secret thing for your avatar. :(

Not really, but somehow I always feel compelled to chime in on a post with a topic like this. 0:)