Blurb on JP from Peter King

duey

WE'VE GOT A BILLS FAN HERE IN NEW JERSEY AND HE WANTS TO YANK LOSMAN. From Joe Costabile Jr. of Laurence Harbor, N.J.: "J.P. Losman is killing the Bills. Two horrible games in a row. Has the Kelly Holcomb watch begun yet? If it wasn't for Willis McGahee on Sunday, the Bills would have been blown out of the water. Maybe they should have kept Drew Bledsoe another year instead of giving him the gate.''

There's always a learning curve for a young quarterback, so be a little patient with Losman. That said, I also think on a team with a playoff defense you can't afford to keep him in for development's sake while the season is sacrificed. I think Mike Mularkey, the Bills coach, is walking a fine line on this one. I think two more lousy games and Mularkey will yank his young quarterback.[

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...7/mmqbte/1.html

Is Joe Costabile Jr. of Lawrence Harbor, NJ anyone we know?

I disagree - if we don't stay with him we risk losing JP altogether. The offensive woes are not just JP.

And we don't have a playoff quality defense. We didn't last year when we let the Steelers third stringers take us apart at home and we don't have one this year with the loss of Big Pat and TKO.

I say keep him in the whole year no matter if it's a wash or not.. Who cares. We're just going to be that better off next year anyhow. I for one am going to stand behind this kid 100% no matter what. If we win 5 games big fuggin deal. If we win 10 games big fuggin deal. Do I want to win now, yes of course I do. But, this team is going to suffer due to the spotty oline play and the fact that JP isn't experienced. The coaches need to install a game plan that will win games on offense and on defense. They have to come up with a way to win with the tools that they have right now.

I say keep him in the whole year no matter if it's a wash or not..  Who cares.  We're just going to be that better off next year anyhow.  I for one am going to stand behind this kid 100% no matter what.  If we win 5 games big fuggin deal.  If we win 10 games big fuggin deal.  Do I want to win now, yes of course I do.  But, this team is going to suffer due to the spotty oline play and the fact that JP isn't experienced.  The coaches need to install a game plan that will win games on offense and on defense.  They have to come up with a way to win with the tools that they have right now.

456656[/snapback]

I think I agree. Bills should stick with JP and trust the scouts that drafted him. Even if we had Peyton Manning at qb were still not winning the SB or even making the playoffs.