Misery Index

Pennsyl-tucky

As a matter of fact I am a true fan ........ I just think some of these quotes are funny ........ and even a real "true fan" like yourself has to admit JP is stinking out the place so bad lately that if you can't laugh you gotta cry ...... and a football game just isn't important enough to make ME cry.

456603[/snapback]

Im with you marconi. Those were LOL funny. I am a long time true Bills fan who wants nothing more but see them win, but you cant take this **** too serious. Come on people lighten up.

First off .... JP was not playing against a top 5 QB ..... he was playing against a defense that two weeks ago their starting CBs weren't even on the team ....

456650[/snapback]

Hey, guess what? Last year our "awesome" defense couldn't stop Pittsburgh's 5th stringers. This year the only thing they've stopped is a pretty lousy Houston squad. At least JP has the "first-year jitters" excuse to use. Not that he would.

You JP-bashers are something else after week three, for crying out loud. Just so you know, I'm slashing all your bandwagon seats for whenever you're ready to come back.