Sorry if already discussed

He said that on the QB sneak. The official ran in saying first down no measurement GO. Then they decided to measure. (His forward progress was a 1st down but slid back.) NEXT time I'll keep my feet moving.

BS.  He didn't make it, he didn't slide back.  The camera showed him going down quickly, like he tripped.

455582[/snapback]

The funny thing is Shaud Williams had the first down on the third down play.

Coming from a guy who was in the middle of the pile.

If you were at the game i doubt you would see it and there wasn't a good camera angle so um yeah.

455593[/snapback]

He never made it to the pile the side and back camera angles showed him clearly down well before the mark.

It seems to me that we pay WM big money to make first downs like that.

P.S. Shaud should have had the first down on the previous play if he had cut to the right rather than to the left.

455603[/snapback]

Agreed on both counts.

455603[/snapback]

I think Willis himself feels the same way, at least that’s what it looked like after the week 1 throw to Peters. I'm all about what works, and if it's a QB sneak for a couple inches so be it. But if your going to make a call that shows little faith in your offensive line, and RB, you better make it.

P.S. Shaud should have had the first down on the previous play if he had cut to the right rather than to the left.

455603[/snapback]

Can't we hand the ball off the Jason Peters and have him push the line forward 1 yard?

Seemed like there were options better than trying another QB sneak.