losman

mead107

would remove him and put in the backup ???? lets get it on record . this way when he becomes the best QB this team has had we can say , no you can not jump back on the wagon . .... come on put your name on here if you think JP can not do the job .

would remove him and put in the backup ???? lets get it on record . this way when he becomes the best QB this team has had we can say , no you can not jump back on the wagon . .... come on put your name on here if you think JP can not do the job .

455312[/snapback]

Pointless.....................

Why? I think it would be an interesting exercise, and one that might put the bridge-jumpers in place.

455316[/snapback]

You're right. Let's ask people to make a rational choice they will be held to....on the Monday after a second straight tough loss. :(

...For united we stand, divided we fall

And if our backs should ever be against the wall

We'll be together, together, you and I...

455339[/snapback]

good words rich . and i will let people back on the wagon after a little ball busting .

455312[/snapback]

mead, I will have some fun with you. This is a message board. There is no reason to fear "going out on a limb."

If MM decides to sit JP, I would be happier than sad, because I think that the kid is going to get killed. The OL cannot pass block. Also, if MM decides to start Holcombe, I will pick the Bills in the Survivor Pool. I think that he gives us a better chance to win. He is a seasoned pro, not a struggling kid.

Having said the above, if MM stays with JP, so be it. Maybe he DOES need to stay in there to develop. It makes sense.

I do however think that JP Losman, in week 4, gives the Buffalo Bills a lesser chance to win the football game than does Holcombe.

What do YOU think?

mead, I will have some fun with you. This is a message board. There is no reason to fear "going out on a limb."

If MM decides to sit JP, I would be happier than sad, because I think that the kid is going to get killed. The OL cannot pass block. Also, if MM decides to start Holcombe, I will pick the Bills in the Survivor Pool. I think that he gives us a better chance to win. He is a seasoned pro, not a struggling kid.

Having said the above, if MM stays with JP, so be it. Maybe he DOES need to stay in there to develop. It makes sense.

I do however think that JP Losman, in week 4, gives the Buffalo Bills a lesser chance to win the football game than does Holcombe.

What do YOU think?

455406[/snapback]

i do not think holcombe gives us any better chance to win than jp . i thinh the line would get him killed .I think he is more of a pocket passer .JP in shot gun had several times under 3 seconds to get rid of the ball . that is a line problem . playing time is the only way JP will improve . . it is very rare that a first year starting QB can come in and make a big difference in wins ( big ben being one of them )i would hope we can go 14 - 2 . i will back MM on what player he starts .