OAKLAND here we come!!!

Dawgg

Don't scream too loud.  You may get a chair thrown at you.

32318[/snapback]

I'm definitely concerned about interaction with other fans. We will have a big group, but it's a tough place to go to a game. We are all in the upper deck and not in the black hole, luckily.

------------

Go Bills

Well... if you all have a group of 30-40, I'm tailgating with you guys!!! I only have a group of 4... let me know where you guys will be before the game. I will be on the lower level, 10th row baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there. What are you doing for a tailgate? We will have about 30-40 coming fro mthe Northstar.

------------------

Go Bills

32317[/snapback]

MarkVaderr50 got together a group of at least 25 people (maybe more at game time) who are leaving the Holiday Inn- Oakland Airport parking lot at 9 AM. The Holiday Inn is across the street from the Stadium. The group includes Pinto Ken from Buffalo. If interested, PM Mark or me.

Don't scream too loud.  You may get a chair thrown at you.

32318[/snapback]

Good advice!!

I will be at the game also. Cheering for the opposing team!!

Just wanted to come by and say hello!! Look forward to the game on Sunday! :lol:

OK cool. Are you guys wearing Bills jerseys to the game? I was going to, but just making sure it's safe!!!!!!!!!!!

MarkVaderr50 got together a group of at least 25 people (maybe more at game time) who are leaving the Holiday Inn- Oakland Airport parking lot at 9 AM.  The Holiday Inn is across the street from the Stadium. The group includes Pinto Ken from Buffalo. If interested, PM Mark or me.

32417[/snapback]

I'll be there with a fellow Buffalo-to-BayArea transplant. No specific tailgating plans, because we probably won't get there much before kickoff... but I'm keeping my eye on this thread in case we get there earlier.

And, while I'll be cheering for the Bills, I won't be wearing any Bills gear for the sake of my health & safety. I've heard enough first-hand stories about the Coliseum to make me temper my outward displays of non-Raider loyalty!

Are you guys taking a bus down? If you have space, could we join you? We'll help you pay for it. If not, I can drive, no biggie.

I'll be there. What are you doing for a tailgate? We will have about 30-40 coming fro mthe Northstar.

------------------

Go Bills

32317[/snapback]

I'm definitely concerned about interaction with other fans. We will have a big group, but it's a tough place to go to a game. We are all in the upper deck and not in the black hole, luckily.

------------

Go Bills

32326[/snapback]

Ouch, that's a lot farther drop to the ground from there. :lol:

Good luck. An ex-boss of mine was from Oakland, and some of the stories he told were downright frightening.

Are you guys taking a bus down? If you have space, could we join you? We'll help you pay for it. If not, I can drive, no biggie.

32559[/snapback]

You sure can. We are meeting at the Northstar in North Beach at roughly 10am. We are unsure when we will head over to meet up with the other big group that is tailgating. The cost of the bus won't be too bad and likely include food at the Northstar before and lots of booze. I'd estimate $20 tops and probably less. Send me a PM and let me know what your group looks like. We will be ripping it up after the game too.

-------------

Go Bills

OK cool. Are you guys wearing Bills jerseys to the game? I was going to, but just making sure it's safe!!!!!!!!!!!

32541[/snapback]

Wear nothing that is of sentimental or monetary value. For example, the signed Jim Kelly jersey should stay at home. Wear the Rob Johnson.

-------

Go Bills

I'll be there with my 13yr old son and my brother. We don't even have our plans set yet. We'll be driving up from the Northbay. I've heard different stories on wearing opposing teams colors. One said that they won't bother you as long as you aren't putting them down or getting under their skin. Another said that wearing a Chargers jersey resulted in beer baths, abuse, threats, etc., and this guy is a security supervisor, 6'3, 300lb former college lineman.