It's time..

BuffBills#1

Losman just isn't ready, and can't get the job done yet.  I'm not saying he won't be a good QB, but it isn't going to happen this year.  Bring in the vet and let him start against the Saints.

453200[/snapback]

You can't call for the backup until you learn how to spell his name.

Just kidding :doh:

Losman just isn't ready, and can't get the job done yet.  I'm not saying he won't be a good QB, but it isn't going to happen this year.  Bring in the vet and let him start against the Saints.

453200[/snapback]

plus, our defense is playing soooooo great that losman is the reason we have been losing... :doh:

453200[/snapback]

I'm sure we'll here plenty of that in the next week. I don't know if that's the answer or not but one thing is now clear to me and that is JP is just not ready. :doh:

Ok, that sounds fine. But when do we get JP Losman the experience he needs to become a solid NFL qb? Do we do it all over again next year? No, we should stick to the original plan. Plust if we go 1-15, maybe we get a shot at Matt Leinhart? :doh:

453237[/snapback]

No but we can draft D'brickshaw ferguson, and then a left guard and rg and pick up a te in free agency like randy mcmichael. This offense seriousily lacks speed and an oline.

First offensive play of the game we should have had 6. Losman needs to be able to make that throw to Evans. Let Holcomb go in there and see if he can score a damn touchdown. If we are still bad by week 11, than we hand it over to Losman and let him get the experience for the last 4 or 5 games. Are defense obviously isn't what we all kept saying it was, it's probably in the middle of the pack, not top 5. We need to be able to put some points on the board, and through 3 games Losman can't do it.

453200[/snapback]

if you do not play him he will not win