One and only Falcons/Bills thread

Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at big ben.  his rookie season all he did was look incredible.  he didn't miss wide open recievers...you can say that he is the exception and not the rule but i do not buy that par for the course means missing wide open recievers...

452923[/snapback]

Actually, he missed a lot of open men. Don't let the facts get in the way of a stellar argument though.

Why the hell does Grey keep blitzing?  They've eaten it up all day.  How about making some adjustments when your original gameplan doesn't seem to be working?

452929[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. By blitzing we have invited Vick to scramble up the middle. Why not play more containment with a spy? Blitzing obviously isn't working.

my best friend is a steelers fan. i think i missed all of 3 pitt. games last season. big ben looked incredibly sharp in every game i watched with the exception of the playoff loss to ne (which by the way he came back in the 2nd half to make it very interesting). his comeback wins against dallas and the jag's were amazing. why don't you go back and look at film if you have it before you say things which have no bearing to reality. JP SUCKS!!!

I just wish we saw some improvement week to week. It's been downhill after the 1st quarter of the Texans game. Last week was a very difficult challenge for JP, but Rookie or not I expect him to perform better against this weak of a secondary. When you got Safeties playing Nickel you need to take advantage of it, right now we can't.

452921[/snapback]

You won't see week to week improvement. It'll probably be more like month-to-month improvement. That said, I think he's had a much better game this week than last week.

One thing I think the Bills really need to do is spread the field with three or four WRs. Losman seems much more comfortable with it.

my best friend is a steelers fan.  i think i missed all of 3 pitt. games last season.  big ben looked incredibly sharp in every game i watched with the exception of the playoff loss to ne (which by the way he came back in the 2nd half to make it very interesting).  his comeback wins against dallas and the jag's were amazing.  why don't you go back and look at film if you have it before you say things which have no bearing to reality.  JP SUCKS!!!

452942[/snapback]

Our defense sucks a lot more than JP in this game.

my best friend is a steelers fan.  i think i missed all of 3 pitt. games last season.  big ben looked incredibly sharp in every game i watched with the exception of the playoff loss to ne (which by the way he came back in the 2nd half to make it very interesting).  his comeback wins against dallas and the jag's were amazing.  why don't you go back and look at film if you have it before you say things which have no bearing to reality.  JP SUCKS!!!

452942[/snapback]

I could care less what Roethlisberger did. He's one QB. I can point to Peyton Manning who threw 14 INTs in his first 6 games or a host of other QBs who sucked in their first season as a starter but went onto become solid players.

keep defending JP......your right, he will eventually come around!!  nice throw to hall!!  atleast he is completing his passes right???

452954[/snapback]

First off, look at the post above yours.

Secondly, are you a Bills fan? You almost seem giddy.