One and only Falcons/Bills thread

Fezmid

It was a complete no-confidence call in the OL.  Mularkey was basically saying that he did not believe his OL could block long enough to execute a handoff to McGahee and for him to get a yard in that situation.

453104[/snapback]

I would have loved to see a fake QB sneak with Losman pitching it out to WM on that play. Risky playcall, but one that could have paid off with a TD.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up, no one wants to talk about this. It's time to put some pressure on Mularkey to pull the plug on Losman.

453203[/snapback]

how long did the giants go with manning???? , and he is just staring to show he can play .have to give JP time and it is not all his fault

What's up, no one wants to talk about this. It's time to put some pressure on Mularkey to pull the plug on Losman.

453203[/snapback]

Three games into the season (and after two bad games), sorry, I do not think it is time to bench Losman. I want to see him play for an extended period of time before I decide that we should give up on him.

Three games into the season (and after two bad games),  sorry,  I do not think it is time to bench Losman.  I want to see him play for an extended period of time before I decide that we should give up on him.

453258[/snapback]

Not to mention, benching him when our D is playing like one of the worst in the league, what would be the point? So Holcomb could come in and lose games too? The D is like a sieve. With all the talk of disappointment in Losman, I'm much more disappointed in our D.

Three games into the season (and after two bad games),  sorry,  I do not think it is time to bench Losman.  I want to see him play for an extended period of time before I decide that we should give up on him.

453258[/snapback]

I think the only thing that REALLY pissed me off about JP today was his interception. Not just because it was picked, but because out of all the scrub defensive backs playing for the Falcons, where does JP throw it? To the guy being covered by DeAngelo Hall.... :doh:

453203[/snapback]

How about pulling the plug on the OL- this isnt fantasy football, where the skill positions are the only things that matter.

in some ways I am . you had to know we would have our ups and downs with him you have to give him a year plus .

453299[/snapback]

So we get rid of the guy who led the team to 9 wins so JPL can play and do what exactly...?

CW

453203[/snapback]

Pressure on Mularkey? <_<:P:P

Fans do not press coaches. You can show up at every game with a paper bag on your head and all that will happen is that paper bags will be declares as "security" risks and be prohibitted.

To paraphrase Marv Levy "When you start listening to the fans, you start sitting with the fans."

If Bills listened to fans they would be more neurotic than a long tailed cat in a Korean kitchen willed with cooks sitting on rockers!

Guest BackInDaDay
So we get rid of the guy who led the team to 9 wins so JPL can play and do what exactly...?

CW

453321[/snapback]

Get us 10 wins.