Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prevent defense in action?

452854[/snapback]

Actually it was the result of an overaggressive D not staying in their lanes and Dunn breaking off a long ass run because of it.

GD I’m tired of this D of ours already this season. How are we supposed to win low scoring defensive struggles if our D can never get off the field because they let the opponent sustain drives over and over and over again.

Actually it was the result of an overaggressive D not staying in their lanes and Dunn breaking off a long ass run because of it. 

GD I’m tired of this D of ours already this season.  How are we supposed to win low scoring defensive struggles if our D can never get off the field because they let the opponent sustain drives over and over and over again.

452861[/snapback]

Props to Atlanta's OC - I think he's doing a good job of matching the Bill's Aggressivenes on D with the right play calls.

Props to Atlanta's OC  - I think he's doing a good job of matching the Bill's Aggressivenes on D with the right play calls.

452869[/snapback]

Unless were talking about the Falcons first drive. The Bills players forced bad throws only to give them huge first downs on roughing the passer penalties bith of which were clear infractions.