All the Matt Schaub lovers here

Albany,n.y.

Because I have to assume they're Bills fans & our defense is going to make JP's game in Tampa look good compared to Schaub's game in Buffalo. Anyone who has claimed JP is a rookie has to admit, Schaub is in the same boat-and add to that he's spent all his time playing 2nd fiddle to Vick, with Atlanta never giving him much time with the 1st unit. He's started 1 NFL game, JP has started twice as many.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493050

Because I have to assume they're Bills fans & our defense is going to make JP's game in Tampa look good compared to Schaub's game in Buffalo.  Anyone who has claimed JP is a rookie has to admit, Schaub is in the same boat-and add to that he's spent all his time playing 2nd fiddle to Vick, with Atlanta never giving him much time with the 1st unit.  He's started 1 NFL game, JP has started twice as many.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493050

449910[/snapback]

Question: Isn't this the same scenario that we got introduced to Rob Johnson with?

Answer: Yes.

Question: What happened as a result?

Answer: TD fell in love. :blink:

Question: Isn't this the same scenario that we got introduced to Rob Johnson with?

Answer: Yes.

Question: What happened as a result?

Answer: TD fell in love.  :blink:

449934[/snapback]

we can blame a lot of TD but it was JB (God rest his soul) and Ralph that fell in love with Rob. TD fell in love with Drew watching warm-ups at the Ralph.... :)

I know when you get to be older the years go very quickly :( especially when you are calculating revenue from ticket sales

we can blame a lot of TD but it was JB (God rest his soul) and Ralph that fell in love with Rob.  TD fell in love with Drew watching warm-ups at the Ralph.... :D

I know when you get to be older the years go very quickly :D especially when you are calculating revenue from ticket sales

450014[/snapback]

TD did fall in love with RJ above Flutie...He thought with the arm RJ had, he would be a much better player than Flutie....

TD did fall in love with RJ above Flutie...He thought with the arm RJ had, he would be a much better player than Flutie....

450636[/snapback]

You can't knoch the guy for picking a bad QB when his only two choices were bad QBs. Picking RJ over Flutie didn't cost us anything long term. It was the move with greater potential.

As it turns out, neither choice would have helped much.

450636[/snapback]

For one year-and it turned into the Alex Van Pelt year-but he wasn't the guy who spent a first and a fourth on him.