B.harami98 was the man!

TheGhost

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Take it easy on the guy....if he was at the game he got his brains fried, it was 120 out there.

While some people tend to go overboard, this place is pretty hostile to anyone who doesn't think this is a playoff team. Donahoe runs this organization like a communist government..."Ooooh, the NFL won't let us wear the beautiful throwbacks..they want us to lose." All I've been hearing for the last 4 months are about the friggin jerseys. Not about the fact we let Marcus Price and Ross Tucker go for nothing. Not the fact that we didn't take a 4th this year for Henry and got a whopping 3rd for him next year (time value of money/picks). Pat Williams..tough loss, but too much money for a fat run stuffer.

What do those 4 have in common? They all spoke their mind and criticized the management. Sort of like here, if you eliminate all opposing ideas, you weaken your "team". Let the kid shoot off...if you don't like him, ignore him. I truly feel like the fans are going along for the ride here. I love the Bills for the simple reason I love Buffalo and it's people.....and the team is biggest asset the area still has. You have to question the team though...that is unless you are happy with being a mediocre team for two decades like the Dolphins.

448624[/snapback]

Nice post

No, at the eleventh hour, like sunday morning, because of the heat, the Bucs decided to wear their white jerseys instead of their pewter jerseys. That is the reason for the late switch and the "surprise" of the Bills wearing the blue throwbacks.

448711[/snapback]

Dude, Tampa has worn white at home for the 1st half of the season every single year since forever.

When the schedule came out in May or whatever I was like: "Oh, the Bill will wear blue that game".

Dude, Tampa has worn white at home for the 1st half of the season every single year since forever.

When the schedule came out in May or whatever I was like: "Oh, the Bill will wear blue that game".

449397[/snapback]

The morning of the game the Bills decided to change their uniforms (meaning the throwbacks). On the Bucs website they brought it up and said the Bucs decided to wear their white on white, and have only five times since they changed colors, which was because of the heat. I may be off a little at when they made their decision on them, because the News reported that the Bills didnt decide to wear the throwbacks until the morning of the game. The Bills said they had discussed the throwsbacks early in the week but didn't notify the NFL until Saturday. The NFL didnt get back to them so they decided to wear them anyway, making that decision on Sunday morning.

What Would Artest Do?

ThePaperCup can fill you in on the details.

449365[/snapback]

b.harami98 had every right to defend himself. If you are a 98 pound weakling, consider yourself lucky to have escaped his wrath.

And by the way, you did not just refer to me as a Paper Cup. <_<

Don't make me go Artest on you.

b.harami98 had every right to defend himself.  If you are a 98 pound weakling, consider yourself lucky to have escaped his wrath.

And by the way, you did not just refer to me as a Paper Cup.  <_<

449420[/snapback]

Paper cups can't hold up to beer. Flimsy thing would have fallen apart before injuring Artest. The Plastic Cup is the man!

b.harami98 had every right to defend himself.  If you are a 98 pound weakling, consider yourself lucky to have escaped his wrath.

And by the way, you did not just refer to me as a Paper Cup.  <_<

449420[/snapback]

My bad. I'm sorry Mr Plastic Cup. :lol: