Up Yours Boomer

kasper13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm Jon Gruden, I load up the box to stop McGahee and make Losman beat me.

Can he beat the Bucs Defense?

444171[/snapback]

Capers tried that. Didn't work so well, as Losman hit 9 of his first 11 throws and had a 113.9 rating at halftime.

Then again, the Bucs D is a little better than Houston's, and Losman will have to prove himself in more than just one game before opposing DCs stop putting eight in the box...

Corollary: can Griese beat the Bills D, considering the left side of his line hadn't started a single NFL game before last weekend?

Capers tried that. Didn't work so well, as Losman hit 9 of his first 11 throws and had a 113.9 rating at halftime.

Then again, the Bucs D is a little better than Houston's, and Losman will have to prove himself in more than just one game before opposing DCs stop putting eight in the box...

As I said above, the Bucs don't like to stack the box. Their CB's aren't good at man-to-man and Moulds and Evans will burn them bad.

Corollary: can Griese beat the Bills D, considering the left side of his line hadn't started a single NFL game before last weekend?

Can you say nofugginway? :devil:

I love people blowing off the Bills and just flat out underestimating them. Works very well in the Bills favor.

so if you love Boomer for blowing off the Bills and it working in the Bills favor then why are you rippin on him for what he said?

444185[/snapback]

Can Gandy handle Rice? Will the Bills have to go to a two back set to help him out?

In spite of what my gut tells me, I think the Bills will come through off a better offense. D's are a wash, wouldn't be if the Bills were more experienced. Penalties and lack of red zone production last week give me the willies for Tampa. It's their house, too. Still, Griese and Caddy don't scare me. Bills by a little bit late.

Can Gandy handle Rice? Will the Bills have to go to a two back set to help him out?

In spite of what my gut tells me, I think the Bills will come through off a better offense. D's are a wash, wouldn't be if the Bills were more experienced. Penalties and lack of red zone production last week give me the willies for Tampa. It's their house, too. Still, Griese and Caddy don't scare me. Bills by a little bit late.

444256[/snapback]

"wouldn't be if the Bills were more experienced" ???? :)

please explain. how much more experienced do you want them to be?

we may not win, but i doubt lack of experience on D is going to be the problem. :D

"wouldn't be if the Bills were more experienced" ????  :)

please explain. how much more experienced do you want them to be?

we may not win, but i doubt lack of experience on D is going to be the problem.  :D

444382[/snapback]

Reading comprehension:

Defenses play against offenses. The Bills offense doesn't have the overall experience to give me great confidence against good defensive players.

Paul, to be fair, there's a composition issue. Earlier in that sentence you were talking about the D's, seperated it by a comma and then mentioned that if we just had more experience.... I was furrowing my brow over that too.

I'm just a little worried to see how Lindell will kick on grass.

Prove me wrong, Rian! Prove me wrong!

Reading comprehension:

Defenses play against offenses. The Bills offense doesn't have the overall experience to give me great confidence against good defensive players.

444391[/snapback]

I forgot...the fact that you post five times a day gives you the right to write sentences that express meanings completely different from what you now say you actually intended. Clearly it's my "reading comprehension" at fault. :doh:

Boomer Esiason just made his Bills-Bucs prediction. (NFL Preview show on WGR Radio)

He called it the game of the week. Said it will prove if the Bills are for real or not and that it will be the hardest hitting game of the week. He summed it up like this,

and I quote...."Brian Griese, Jon Gruden....The Bucs will win this one comfortably".

What a tool. He also dismissed the Bills win against the Texans by saying the Texans didn't play well. No kidding dumbass. They didn't play well because we kicked their ass.

I love people blowing off the Bills and just flat out underestimating them. Works very well in the Bills favor.

443707[/snapback]

Hmmmm, looks like he was spot on huh? The Bills were highly overrated after their victory over a JV squad in the Texans.