Family Tradition?

blzrul

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just as I yelled at the !@#$ing moron who tried to make Gore sons arrest polotical for the same !@#$ing thing a couple of years ago, I am going to do the same to you. You are a mean malicious B word and this is uncalled for and unwarrented just like when RIO and others did it. Of course continue to be a spiteful c**t and see what it gets you besides a seat in hell and a bunch of misery.

You and those who do the same are sick.

Oh my God, you mean to tell me that a 21 year old man was arrested on Austin's Sixth Street for being drunk????? This is unheard of!!! This may be the first time in the history of the world that this has happened. It's definitely the first time it's happened here in Austin, TX, and especially on Sixth Street where most nights there is nothing but Bible Study and bake sales. This is a scandal. A SCANDAL. And the country - no, the world - needs to know about the President's Brother's son getting drunk at the tender age of 21 when, as far as I know, no one in America would even touch a glass.

:devil::blink::doh::D:D

Oh my God, you mean to tell me that a 21 year old man was arrested on Austin's Sixth Street for being drunk?????  This is unheard of!!!  This may be the first time in the history of the world that this has happened.  It's definitely the first time it's happened here in Austin, TX, and especially on Sixth Street where most nights there is nothing but Bible Study and bake sales.  This is a scandal.  A SCANDAL.  And the country - no, the world - needs to know about the President's Brother's son getting drunk at the tender age of 21 when, as far as I know, no one in America would even touch a glass.

:devil:  :blink:  :doh:  :D  :D

443792[/snapback]

I was going to read it, but I was too drunk.

It's one thing to rip on a politician, but leave the family members out of it.

443838[/snapback]

I didn't rip on him. I merely posted the article and commented that I didn't know there was another son of Jeb. I thought Jeb only had the three kids. It looks like he's got four, and 3/4 of them have been arrested for either alcohol, drugs, stalking, or something else. These are facts, nothing more or less.

Everyone is someone's child. For example, Bill Clinton's mom was still alive and people were ripping on her child. George Bush's mom is still alive and people rip on him. That's what happens when you live in the public eye.

I didn't rip on him.  I merely posted the article and commented that I didn't know there was another son of Jeb.  I thought Jeb only had the three kids.  It looks like he's got four, and 3/4 of them have been arrested for either alcohol, drugs, stalking, or something else.  These are facts, nothing more or less. 

Everyone is someone's child.  For example, Bill Clinton's mom was still alive and people were ripping on her child.  George Bush's mom is still alive and people rip on him.  That's what happens when you live in the public eye.

443900[/snapback]

That's weak. Real weak. Now you sound like Mickey and the "Laura is a Killer" thing. Leave the families out of this.

I didn't rip on him.  I merely posted the article and commented that I didn't know there was another son of Jeb.  I thought Jeb only had the three kids.  It looks like he's got four, and 3/4 of them have been arrested for either alcohol, drugs, stalking, or something else.  These are facts, nothing more or less. 

Everyone is someone's child.  For example, Bill Clinton's mom was still alive and people were ripping on her child.  George Bush's mom is still alive and people rip on him.  That's what happens when you live in the public eye.

443900[/snapback]

Both Mrs. Bush and Clinton's sons were elected to public office and therefore are fair game, their offspring and parents (not counting Bush 41) should be off limits.

But then again, anything to find yet another way to loudly proclaim BUSH BAD! is okay in the liberal playbook I guess.

I think "Bush Bad!" is actually the name of the liberal handbook.....

443984[/snapback]

And of course any time someone comments on the current actions of Bush, the kool-aid gang is unable to defend him, so they're left with 'but Clinton got a BJ!'. But we're fortunate to have the 'Family Party', the Republicans, to show us how to raise our kids.

And of course any time someone comments on the current actions of Bush, the kool-aid gang is unable to defend him, so they're  left with 'but Clinton got a BJ!'.  But we're fortunate to have the 'Family Party', the Republicans,  to show us how to raise our kids.

444029[/snapback]

Go suck the slime off a garden slug. I'm not even a republican and you people are really sounding old. Not ONCE have you come up with anything past "I don't like it, waaaaa". All B word, no thought.

Wow, nice response. Did it make any sense at all? Let's find out....

And of course any time someone comments on the current actions of Bush, the kool-aid gang is unable to defend him,

444029[/snapback]

Defend him from what? Accusations that he "doesn't care about black people"? That he and Cheney work for Halliburton? That New Orleans is "occupied"?

Seriously, most of the attacks on Bush are so lame that the only defense you need against them is two brains cells working at the same time.

so they're  left with 'but Clinton got a BJ!'.  But we're fortunate to have the 'Family Party', the Republicans,  to show us how to raise our kids.

When is the last time anyone went back to "Clinton got a BJ" on this board to defend Bush? No - !@#$ that - when is the first time anyone used that??

When is the last time anyone went back to "Clinton got a BJ" on this board to defend Bush?  No - !@#$ that - when is the first time anyone used that??

444066[/snapback]

Oh there have been many of those. Just happens that they've been sent on a long term holiday from PPP.

Go suck the slime off a garden slug. I'm not even a republican and you people are really sounding old. Not ONCE have you come up with anything past "I don't like it, waaaaa". All B word, no thought.

444033[/snapback]

...but providing solutions is hard.