Thanks to everyone for a great weekend...

SDS

I apologize for the belated remarks. I finished up my vacation on Mon and Tues and traveled on Wed. Having dail-up at my sister's house didn't help either...

This annual face-to-face renewal of our online friendships means quite a bit to me. This is my "profit" for the time I spend trying to keep everything afloat and I do my best to soak it up in 24 hours we spend together.

It is really great to see that our annual get-together has not lost any steam. In fact, this may have been our largest one yet. If anyone who is reading this hasn't been to one of our tailgate parties - please make plans to attend!!! You won't regret it. We have new people come every year and it keeps the experience fresh.

Special thanks:

Jack, Jay, and Cindy for putting the parties together. You guys do so much work that is under appreciated. Without your planning, preparation, and execution we would be just a bunch of thirsty, anonymous people mulling about the parking lot without game tickets.

Hammer - for being such a great host. We pay for the priveledge, but you treat us right. Thank you for the extra effort you give to make sure our needs are met.

Sully's Stadium Sportswear - for donating $200+ worth of raffle merchandise. We raised a couple months worth of hosting fees. We appreciate your support!

Dan Gross and Jay Rosen - for the printouts of TBD days gone past. It is hard to relate the memories they generate after 9 years of TBD involvement.

Lori - the new sign was great and it really made the group photo complete.

Jan - Thank you for the birthday cake. It was a sweet ending to a sweet day!

Cindy - Thank you for my tailgate shirt - I have worn it twice already!

Ticket Girls - Thanks to the lovely young ladies who sold tickets to the raffle. I'm sure those beautiful smiles sold many more tickets than we normally would have sold. :)

Pat and Bill in Livonia - the breakfast sausage was delicious!

Tyrone - That jerk chicken is to die for!

Rich and Rev - Great wings as always!

Sue - for my beer at Danny's. :) It was much better in the belly than on my head. :rolleyes:

Rockpile - for my garbage plate on Friday. You are good man Charlie Brown!

And thank you to all those who travelled near and far to spend time with the group. I hope everyone had as much fun as I had and I hope to see you again next year...

I apologize for the belated remarks.  I finished up my vacation on Mon and Tues and traveled on Wed.  Having dail-up at my sister's house didn't help either...

This annual face-to-face renewal of our online friendships means quite a bit to me.  This is my "profit" for the time I spend trying to keep everything afloat and I do my best to soak it up in 24 hours we spend together.

It is really great to see that our annual get-together has not lost any steam.  In fact, this may have been our largest one yet.  If anyone who is reading this hasn't been to one of our tailgate parties - please make plans to attend!!!  You won't regret it.  We have new people come every year and it keeps the experience fresh.

Special thanks:

Jack, Jay, and Cindy for putting the parties together.  You guys do so much work that is under appreciated.  Without your planning, preparation, and execution we would be just a bunch of thirsty, anonymous people mulling about the parking lot without game tickets.

Hammer - for being such a great host.  We pay for the priveledge, but you treat us right.  Thank you for the extra effort you give to make sure our needs are met.

Sully's Stadium Sportswear - for donating $200+ worth of raffle merchandise.  We raised a couple months worth of hosting fees.  We appreciate your support!

Dan Gross and Jay Rosen - for the printouts of TBD days gone past.  It is hard to relate the memories they generate after 9 years of TBD involvement.

Jan - Thank you for the birthday cake.  It was a sweet ending to a sweet day!

Ticket Girls - Thanks to the lovely young ladies who sold tickets to the raffle.  I'm sure those beautiful smiles sold many more tickets than we normally would have sold. :doh:

Sue - for my beer at Danny's. :)  It was much better in the belly than on my head. :doh:

Rockpile - for my garbage plate on Friday.  You are good man Charlie Brown!

And thank you to all those who travelled near and far to spend time with the group.  I hope everyone had as much fun as I had and I hope to see you again next year...

441668[/snapback]

We have a big party to plan for in 2009!! Dont you forget it!

I can think of a caption:

She's 50 and a college Grad part Deu!! :blush:

Always a pleasure, Scott

You show up for a birthday plate, it is on me again next year.

I hope the ticket girls do a repeat next year; they really had a lot of fun, and made me proud. For Nikki it was like a reunion - this is her third TBD tailgate.

And many thanks to ALL the behind the scene folks who make this a great success every year! The rest of us are just helpers! :blush:

I apologize for the belated remarks.  I finished up my vacation on Mon and Tues and traveled on Wed.  Having dail-up at my sister's house didn't help either...

This annual face-to-face renewal of our online friendships means quite a bit to me.  This is my "profit" for the time I spend trying to keep everything afloat and I do my best to soak it up in 24 hours we spend together.

It is really great to see that our annual get-together has not lost any steam.  In fact, this may have been our largest one yet.  If anyone who is reading this hasn't been to one of our tailgate parties - please make plans to attend!!!  You won't regret it.  We have new people come every year and it keeps the experience fresh.

Special thanks:

Jack, Jay, and Cindy for putting the parties together.  You guys do so much work that is under appreciated.  Without your planning, preparation, and execution we would be just a bunch of thirsty, anonymous people mulling about the parking lot without game tickets.

Hammer - for being such a great host.  We pay for the priveledge, but you treat us right.  Thank you for the extra effort you give to make sure our needs are met.

Sully's Stadium Sportswear - for donating $200+ worth of raffle merchandise.  We raised a couple months worth of hosting fees.  We appreciate your support!

Dan Gross and Jay Rosen - for the printouts of TBD days gone past.  It is hard to relate the memories they generate after 9 years of TBD involvement.

Jan - Thank you for the birthday cake.  It was a sweet ending to a sweet day!

Ticket Girls - Thanks to the lovely young ladies who sold tickets to the raffle.  I'm sure those beautiful smiles sold many more tickets than we normally would have sold. :doh:

Sue - for my beer at Danny's. :)  It was much better in the belly than on my head. :doh:

Rockpile - for my garbage plate on Friday.  You are good man Charlie Brown!

And thank you to all those who travelled near and far to spend time with the group.  I hope everyone had as much fun as I had and I hope to see you again next year...

441668[/snapback]