JP's TD Ball

ch19079

when JP got his first TD pass of his carrer, a strange thing happened. Peters spiked the ball in to the stands. :angry:

i was watching on TV and wondered what happened to the ball, but i assumed he got it back from Peters. (the announcers even said they would have to fight over it, cus it was Peters 1st also).

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=1087

do you think JP is pissed at peters for spiking the ball??

i remember Eli Mannings first TD. Shocky pretended to chuck it in to the stands... :) Eli almost freaked.

From the article:

Protas, who said he's no sports memorabilia collector, said he'll do one of two things with the ball -- give it to Losman in exchange for a similar signed ball and a game-worn jersey, or keep it. "I have no desire to sell it," Protas said.

Sounds more than fair to me.

when JP got his first TD pass of his carrer, a strange thing happened. Peters spiked the ball in to the stands.  :angry: 

i was watching on TV and wondered what happened to the ball, but i assumed he got it back from Peters. (the announcers even said they would have to fight over it, cus it was Peters 1st also).

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=1087

do you think JP is pissed at peters for spiking the ball??

i remember Eli Mannings first TD. Shocky pretended to chuck it in to the stands...  :)  Eli almost freaked.

440463[/snapback]

How can he be pissed if the fan came up to him at the end of the game to autograph it?

Sounds like the guy is being very reasonable. I love how the Bills haven't gotten back to him though...probably the 47th guy to call saying he has the ball. ;)

No worries. Sure it's the first, but I predict J.P. will throw many, many more TD passes.

Oh, what proof does this guy have that the ball he has it the real one? I tend to believe him since he is being so reasonable, but you never know.

How can he be pissed if the fan came up to him at the end of the game to autograph it?

Sounds like the guy is being very reasonable.  I love how the Bills haven't gotten back to him though...probably the 47th guy to call saying he has the ball.  :doh:

440493[/snapback]

He does sound reasonable... more so than that idiot in Washington who wanted $18,000 and season tickets or something like that for Livan Hernandez's glove.

Actually, I did not.  When he made it, the television announcers said it was his first.  That would probably change my humble opinion, as if that matters.

440600[/snapback]

Probably meant his first receiving TD, as his first career TD came on ST from a fumble recovery.