Hot Job, DC Area

blzrul

Yeah, but cooking is in the genes.  It can be taught but the passion, the feel, the taste the eye is from within. 

You name the date an the kitchen and I'll be there.  FYI I go back to WNY every winter to ski with my dad. 

Who wants to be the judges?

440796[/snapback]

Me.

I'll win.

Don't you understand government?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on.  Oh by the way, did I tell you I'm Italian?

440782[/snapback]

My nana's name is Immaculata Concepcione Cornelia Rossi. And going strong at age 97. I got 3 pounds of excellent imported Italian aged cheese of various types in my kitchen plus access to some of the best fresh produce ever from the Yakima Valley.

At the risk of being called a troll, I say BRING IT ON.

OH YEAH!!  Hell with you guys.  I'm pulling out the heavy artillary.  I make a killer fifteen cheese lasagna.  Problem is though there so much fuggin cheese there's no room left for the noodles.  Gots to ge me a deeper pan!

440854[/snapback]

Does it come with Immodium or Toilet Tissue? :doh:

I kid, I do...............

My nana's name is Immaculata Concepcione Cornelia Rossi.  And going strong at age 97.  I got 3 pounds of excellent imported Italian aged cheese of various types in my kitchen plus access to some of the best fresh produce ever from the Yakima Valley.

At the risk of being called a troll, I say BRING IT ON.

440870[/snapback]

You're on, evil B word woman.

Yeah, but cooking is in the genes.  It can be taught but the passion, the feel, the taste the eye is from within. 

You name the date an the kitchen and I'll be there.  FYI I go back to WNY every winter to ski with my dad. 

Who wants to be the judges?

440796[/snapback]

Count me in. I'll eat me some lasagna all frickin day.

Make sure to bring some good wine with ya.

You're kidding right.  And if you aren't I take back that earlier post about being Italian.   0:)

440885[/snapback]

Not kidding. Her eldest sister Anne came to the US from Italy at age 15 in an arranged marriage...and the rest of the family followed. My great-grandma only spoke Italian. And my uncle Art lives about 40 minutes outside of Florence.

Now THAT'S Italian.