Hot Job, DC Area

blzrul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for the love of god, whatever you do, don't show up to the cook off in one of them.

440950[/snapback]

You have to wear white when you eat Italian, so it's easy to determine who gets the first (and best) Italian flag. (For the untutored that means the spilling of red sauce on yourself.)

Last night I prepped for the contest with a nice homemade pasta and meat sauce - the garlic woke me up at 2 am but was well worth it.

You have to wear white when you eat Italian, so it's easy to determine who gets the first (and best) Italian flag.  (For the untutored that means the spilling of red sauce on yourself.)

Last night I prepped for the contest with a nice homemade pasta and meat sauce - the garlic woke me up at 2 am but was well worth it.

441446[/snapback]

I'm in the mood for maybe a linguini and clam sauce florentine, now... knock it back with a nice pinot grigio. Hope someone has the fresh clams.

Oh god, I didn't want to know. Of course unless she's hot, then in that case I want to know, political rantings be damned.  :)

441531[/snapback]

What you don't think those 300 pound women who wear crotchless nighties, with fishnet stockings and a whip are cute?

You have to wear white when you eat Italian, so it's easy to determine who gets the first (and best) Italian flag.  (For the untutored that means the spilling of red sauce on yourself.)

441446[/snapback]

I have no problem with wearing white, it's just Bib showing up in a white nurses uniform that is a bit disturbing :)

• 2 weeks later...