Buffalo Brew Pub

gsurdam

My wife & I went to the Buffalo Brew Pub Saturday night and had the hot wings extra crispy & extra hot. They were the best I have had in a long time. Very meaty and done just right !!!

Anyone else from here make it to the Pub ?? :angry:

My wife & I went to the Buffalo Brew Pub Saturday night and had the hot wings extra crispy & extra hot. They were the best I have had in a long time. Very meaty and done just right !!!

Anyone else from here make it to the Pub ?? :doh:

437388[/snapback]

I have. My neighbor's wife works there and a conversation about good wings got her suggesting that we try the wings at the Pub. She was right (as are you) they are excellent! :doh:

437388[/snapback]

I saw you at our tailgate but no there??? What time were you there from and to? I was there from about 1030 til sometime after midnight. The beer was good!!! :doh:

437388[/snapback]

I was in UB 1989-91 and we used to frequent Brew Pub for the beer and peanut (shells on floor). I have some very fond memories - thank you for reminding me of that place.

437388[/snapback]

on main street in williamsville?

on main street in williamsville?

438904[/snapback]

Yes , THe Buffalo Brew Pub in Williamsville. It's a great place to go and relax and enjoy great beer and food. They have unlimited popcorn and peanuts available. And , as someone said earlier , the peanut shells are discarded onto the floor. It is a sweet Pub.

Anyone else from here make it to the Pub ?? :devil:

437388[/snapback]

What time were you there? We had our BZ party there like we always do. We invaded the whole bar. :devil:

I miss the Ground Round! :devil:

439384[/snapback]

I was at a great little bar in Cleveland a couple of weeks ago that had peanuts for us to discard the shells on the floor. I was reminiscing that I hadn't done that since I was in a Ground Round nearly, whoops, make that over 20 years ago!

What time were you there?  We had our BZ party there like we always do.  We invaded the whole bar.  :devil:

438989[/snapback]

We were there around 6:30 - 8:00. Were you the guy with his wife & son that sat right beside us ? I heard this guy talking about the BZ.....

We were there around 6:30 - 8:00. Were you the guy with his wife & son that sat right beside us ? I heard this guy talking about the BZ.....

439453[/snapback]

Wife? Son? Is there something you're not telling us, Mike?

;)

Not this year for me.  Flying to CA and back for game took too much out of me.  The good news is since I went to bed earlier I was able to get to tailgate earlier.

439829[/snapback]

You broke tradition; we always go to the Brew Pub together! Oh well. I did understand.

BTW, I have something for you from the Zone. I forgot to give it to you @ the tailgate Sunday and by the time I made it back over there, Steve had already taken you to your Mom's place.

439453[/snapback]

Nope, I would be the Bills fan wearing the Willis McGahee away jersey. We were all hanging out in the bar area. They let us have the bar seating, and there was this big long table against the wall, where there was chairs too. That's where we were hanging out.

Wife? Son? Is there something you're not telling us, Mike?

B-)

439559[/snapback]

Shhh, don't tell anyone. 0:)