but, but, but.......

God, i knew this would happen. He was 5/5. He made 5 field goals that he SHOULD make. Good for him. Whoopty-doo. This didn't show me anything. I am glad as sh-- that he made all 5 of them, but tdoes this mean he's off the hook? Hell no. This thread makes about as much sense as the people that deend him by pointing out his FG %....

Lindell,.... my hero...

God, i knew this would happen. He was 5/5. He made 5 field goals that he SHOULD make.  Good for him.  Whoopty-doo.  This didn't show me anything. I am glad as sh-- that he made all 5 of them, but tdoes this mean he's off the hook? Hell no.  This thread makes about as much sense as the people that deend him by pointing out his FG %.... 

Lindell,.... my hero...

436773[/snapback]

Are you drunk again.... :doh:;)

God, i knew this would happen. He was 5/5. He made 5 field goals that he SHOULD make.  Good for him.  Whoopty-doo.  This didn't show me anything. I am glad as sh-- that he made all 5 of them, but tdoes this mean he's off the hook? Hell no.  This thread makes about as much sense as the people that deend him by pointing out his FG %.... 

Lindell,.... my hero...

436773[/snapback]

Amen.............. :doh:

So where are you guys? All the cry babies? No props?

436673[/snapback]

I wouldn't necessarily call my concern " crying " but I was indeed one of the naysayers. Today I stand corrected. Congrats to Lindell for a great performance. Hopefully he will prove me wrong for an entire season because we will obviously need him this year at his best.

Before you pat yourself on the back, he was 1/1 from beyond 40.   Give us all call when the pressure is on bud and has to regularly make those!  

:)

436777[/snapback]

Seriously. If Bills fans aren't justified in complaining about this (pay particular attention to the stats for '03 and '04 beyond the 40), then what CAN we complain about, oh wise Coach Dick? :doh::angry:

Lindell,.... my hero...

436773[/snapback]

I love guys like you, the "but fans". Always an excuse to hate. Rian Lindell kicked 85% last year and was top 5 in the league, hit 5/5 in the seaon opener including a 40+, but.....

I love guys like you, the "but fans". Always an excuse to hate. Rian Lindell kicked 85% last year and was top 5 in the league, hit 5/5 in the seaon opener including a 40+, but.....

437237[/snapback]

We got to meet the infamous stevestojan yesterday. He's really a nice guy.... :angry: