what a bunch of haters

SuperBills12

You new age fans are going to drive me out of my mind.  You are supposed to hate the opposition.  You are supposed to loathe them.  You are supposed to spit in their general direction.  You are supposed to pee on their lawn.  You are supposed to want to see them squashed like a bug each and every time they play.  Cut out the PC crap.  Hate is good for your soul.  Try it, common I know you can.

435079[/snapback]

Forever and ever, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You new age fans are going to drive me out of my mind.  You are supposed to hate the opposition.  You are supposed to loathe them.  You are supposed to spit in their general direction.  You are supposed to pee on their lawn.  You are supposed to want to see them squashed like a bug each and every time they play.  Cut out the PC crap.  Hate is good for your soul.  Try it, common I know you can.

435079[/snapback]

Whoa... no one is saying not to hate them on game day, and no one (I think) is saying that you have to talk about them at all except when it relates to the Bills. What I oppose is the idea that we have to clutter a Bills board with a lot of whining about the Patsies this and the Patsies that. We are Bills fans, we want the Bills to win, and we should have enough dignity to avoid excessive whining about the enemy. Nothing PC about that.

Whoa... no one is saying not to hate them on game day, and no one (I think) is saying that you have to talk about them at all except when it relates to the Bills. What I oppose is the idea that we have to clutter a Bills board with a lot of whining about the Patsies this and the Patsies that. We are Bills fans, we want the Bills to win, and we should have enough dignity to avoid excessive whining about the enemy. Nothing PC about that.

435091[/snapback]

Do you HATE them every day of your life with all of your soul?

Forever and ever, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

435086[/snapback]

People want to join together with pats fans and sing kumbia while clasping hands in a show of solidarity. :lol:

You do still scare me though.

a little

OK a lot! :lol:

Do you [/b]HATE them every day of your life with all of your soul?

435104[/snapback]

I hate them so much that it sickens me to see otherwise sensible Bills fans lose themselves in idiotic discussions of Tom Brady's sexuality or carping about the officials. I hate every other team in the NFL, and every player who does not wear a Bills uniform. I root for the laundry, and do not waste my time attacking anyone else... That's why I do not understand the troll phenomenon, nor do I understand the TD-phobia that crops up, nor do I mourn the departure of players from the Bills. In the end, I am a Bills fan, and my love for the Bills overshadows any hatred I might feel for any other team.

Saecula saeculorum....

Go Bills!

People want to join together with pats fans and sing kumbia while clasping hands in a show of solidarity. :lol: 

You do still scare me though.

a little

OK a lot! :lol:

435112[/snapback]

What have I EVER done to scare you?

Great post.

I don't know that the issue is hating the Pats. I could care less if you hate the Pats (though I certainly don't hate the Bills and never have). The issue is hating the Pats and then posting ridiculous garbage to justify that hate.

This is a great board, lots of smart football fans here. But they sometimes get drowned out by the "Brady is a fag, the refs love the Pats, the Pats O-Line is always holding, it's all a big NFL conspiracy" garbage that some folks seem to revert to in an effort to rationalize the fact that the Pats are the best franchise in all of pro sports right now.

Nice to see that there is a crew of folks on here that can root passionately for their team without succumbing to the depths of the more misanthropic folks on this board.

I hate them so much that it sickens me to see otherwise sensible Bills fans lose themselves in idiotic discussions of Tom Brady's sexuality or carping about the officials. I hate every other team in the NFL, and every player who does not wear a Bills uniform. I root for the laundry, and do not waste my time attacking anyone else...  That's why I do not understand the troll phenomenon, nor do I understand the TD-phobia that crops up, nor do I mourn the departure of players from the Bills. In the end, I am a Bills fan, and my love for the Bills overshadows any hatred I might feel for any other team.

Saecula saeculorum....

Go Bills!

435113[/snapback]

I thought it was written in the bi-laws that one must question the sexuality of your teams biggest rival QB (if you can consider the Bills a rival to them at this point). :lol:

I thought it was written in the bi-laws that one must question the sexuality of your teams biggest rival QB (if you can consider the Bills a rival to them at this point).  :lol:

435128[/snapback]

I might have to look that up... I certainly know we spent our time in High School questioning the manhood of guys from St. Joe's.... :lol: (A little something to stir up the old-timers out there...)

But I had hoped that we would have outgrown that by now...

Great post.

I don't know that the issue is hating the Pats. I could care less if you hate the Pats (though I certainly don't hate the Bills and never have).  The issue is hating the Pats and then posting ridiculous garbage to justify that hate.

This is a great board, lots of smart football fans here.  But they sometimes get drowned out by the "Brady is a fag, the refs love the Pats, the Pats O-Line is always holding, it's all a big NFL conspiracy" garbage that some folks seem to revert to in an effort to rationalize the fact that the Pats are the best franchise in all of pro sports right now.

Nice to see that there is a crew of folks on here that can root passionately for their team without succumbing to the depths of the more misanthropic folks on this board.

435119[/snapback]

Do you remember the good old days? The days when a player on your team wouldn't lift a finger to help up an opposing player? They may grind the guys facemask into the mud a little, maybe accidently kick him in the ribs, or even grab a handful of junk, but they would never ever help up an opponent.

Do you remember the good old days?  The days when a player on your team wouldn't lift a finger to help up an opposing player?  They may grind the guys facemask into the mud a little, maybe accidently kick him in the ribs, or even grab a handful of junk, but they would never ever help up an opponent.

435140[/snapback]

That was before they were all in the same union. And share the same agents. And working out together in the offseason (as opposed to finding "real" jobs to support their families).

I have this conversation with my dad all the time. It's a different game and a different time now my friend.

You can't deny the " just give it to 'em" game, or the tuck/fumble game, or the PI on a Hail Mary game.  You wanna know why we moan and gnash our teeth over the Patsies I gave you three examples. I hate that team.

435154[/snapback]

Oh I do not deny them. In fact, I know that "just give it to 'em" and the Hail Mary were the same game.... The conversation is drifting from the good point that started this thread: It is fine to dislike the opposition, but there is no need to have countless threads on how the Pats cheat, or are gay, or whatever. It makes us look like whiners, not winners.

Oh I do not deny them. In fact, I know that "just give it to 'em" and the Hail Mary were the same game.... The conversation is drifting from the good point that started this thread: It is fine to dislike the opposition, but there is no need to have countless threads on how the Pats cheat, or are gay, or whatever. It makes us look like whiners, not winners.

435163[/snapback]

Those Pats are no-good rat bastards is all we're trying to say.