what a bunch of haters

SuperBills12

I gotta admit, a casual observer would read these posts and definetly think we were the biggest sore losers in the world. Have some dignity and admit the Patriots are a damn good franchise whose won 3 Super Bowls in the last 4 years...Our Bills used to be the class of the AFC, but that was 10 years ago, I'll be the bigger man and admit that the Patriots are flat out great and have been...I'm amazed that whenever the Pats win, we come up with stupid excuses like --- the refs help them win, Tom Brady got lucky, Bilecheck has a voodoo doll..

With that said, I hope our Bills can stay competitive this year with the Pats, b/c they are the standard that we're striving to be....its alot easier to live life if you know the truth

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit, a casual observer would read these posts and definetly think we were the biggest sore losers in the world. Have some dignity and admit the Patriots are a damn good franchise whose won 3 Super Bowls in the last 4 years...Our Bills used to be the class of the AFC, but that was 10 years ago, I'll be the bigger man and admit that the Patriots are flat out great and have been...I'm amazed that whenever the Pats win, we come up with stupid excuses like --- the refs help them win, Tom Brady got lucky, Bilecheck has a voodoo doll..

With that said, I hope our Bills can stay competitive this year with the Pats, b/c they are the standard that we're striving to be....its alot easier to live life if you know the truth

434863[/snapback]

I agree 100%. As a coach in high school, I CAN'T stand when people or coaches blame referees. It just serves to make you look like an idiot. There were plenty of chances to take care of things on the field. And while refs do make bad calls, so do coaches, players, and even front office people that contributed to everything that goes on in the game.

I HATE when people blame refs. They are a good franchise. Period.

Nice Post!

With the Pats, there's always some way to criticize their play..."They have the best coaching/best gameplan/lucky breaks/other team did or didn't do this/refs/coordinators/etc."

The fact is they DO have good players who make plays when it matters. The coaching can put players in postitions, but they still have to make plays. I certainly hope they go 1-15, but 14-2 and two titles the past two years means you have a damn good squad.

I have a lot of hate but also a lot of respect for the Pats.

I started Trent Green over Brady this week and I hope I don't end up regretting that come Monday.  Brady had a damn solid game last night.

434870[/snapback]

I have had Trent Green as my starting QB for the past two years.

That dude is very underated, so he is a great value pick.

Plus, the Chiefs at home light up the scoreboard on any defense.

I started Trent Green over Brady this week and I hope I don't end up regretting that come Monday.  Brady had a damn solid game last night.

434870[/snapback]

This is the EXACT reason I don't play FF. It's tuff to be in the office pool for the same reasons. I pick Buffalo every week, if I don't bad karma!!!

Jeff

We're supposed to hate 'em.  They are the GD enemy and they have the ground that we covet.  Fer crissakes, what's so hard to understand?

I HATE them, and they deserve my hate.

435056[/snapback]

Good post. Couldn't agree more. All these people that "respect" them don't have to live near their bandwagon fans.

I've got the Pats D in one of my leagues.  I feel so dirty.  I may have to unload them.  It's too much self-loathing to endure for a whole season.

435057[/snapback]

Hey I can feel ya man I am a Pats fan and a Red Sox fan born and raised. But I live in Missouri now and my girlfriend is wanting me to sport the cards gear or even admit that I like them. I too feel dirty by having anything to do with them like I am cheating on my Sox if I admit the Card a fun to watch

434863[/snapback]

Amen! Fans on the board should drop the hate, and focus on their Bills! To do otherwise is to act like a troll in one's own board, don't you think?

Amen! Fans on the board should drop the hate, and focus on their Bills! To do otherwise is to act like a troll in one's own board, don't you think?

435073[/snapback]

You new age fans are going to drive me out of my mind. You are supposed to hate the opposition. You are supposed to loathe them. You are supposed to spit in their general direction. You are supposed to pee on their lawn. You are supposed to want to see them squashed like a bug each and every time they play. Cut out the PC crap. Hate is good for your soul. Try it, common I know you can.