Go Raiders!!!!

stevestojan

Anyone want to look up how many of the raiders have prior experience beating bitches... i figure there is at least five or six with domestic abuse on their rap sheet.

433261[/snapback]

I was referring to the NFL's symbolic B word, Tom Brady...

Let's assume the Pats already have a foot in the door for at least one of the 6 AFC playoff berths. If Oakland wins tonight, they already one up the Bills for one of the remaining 5 slots. Is that what we really want? Oh hell...i will root for the Raiders too and hope the Pats suffer through a miserable non playoff season!

Let's assume the Pats already have a foot in the door for at least one of the 6 AFC playoff berths.  If Oakland wins tonight, they already one up the Bills for one of the remaining 5 slots.  Is that what we really want?  Oh hell...i will root for the Raiders too and hope the Pats suffer through a miserable non playoff season!

433289[/snapback]

You have to think AFC East then the rest of the AFC. Any Pats, Jets or Fins loss is a good thing! Always.

How many of you actually picked the Raiders to win in your football pool????

433477[/snapback]

I even went as far as to pick the Patsys and bet the max points on the Maxum football challenge as well as the TBD pool. I will root for the Raiders, but in vain I suppose.

As much as this would be great for the Bills if the Pats lost, it's really hard for me to bring myself to cheer for the Raiders. Only 2 teams I really dislike in the NFL and thats the Raiders and the Cowboys. My dislike is mostly due to their gay fans. Steelers are a close third because I went to a Bills pre season game years ago vs Pittsburgh. Had a family of Steeler fans behind me and their screeching ear piercing kids never shut up! After that I love to see the Steelers lose just so I can imagine the faces of those broken hearted children behind me that day. That always brings a smile to my face.

I don't care how they do it just get it done. An opening night loss for the patriots would be the best thing any AFC team could ask for. Put them on an uphill climb from day one. I doubt it but man it would be nice.

t-r

I don't care how they do it just get it done.  An opening night loss for the patriots would be the best thing any AFC team could ask for.  Put them on an uphill climb from day one.  I doubt it but man it would be nice. 

t-r

433523[/snapback]

Well, if ya'll remember just 2 seasons ago we thrashed them 31-0 in the season/home opener and they still won the Super Bowl ...

Not to mention them returning the favor 31-0 in the season finale :blink:

Well, if ya'll remember just 2 seasons ago we thrashed them 31-0 in the season/home opener and they still won the Super Bowl ...

Not to mention them returning the favor 31-0 in the season finale  :blink:

433560[/snapback]

I remember, I would still rather have them 0-1 then 1-0. That does make sense right?

I was referring to the NFL's symbolic B word, Tom Brady...

433264[/snapback]

It's only symbolic outside of his bedroom or the nearest bathroom stall :blink:

This reminds me of Marc Cohen's "Walking In Memphis".

To paraphrase:

Tell me are you a Raiders fan, I said

"Ma'am, I am to-night!"

Pretty much a long shot, though, I'm afraid.

Mr Wonderful and his merry band of players will keep all the latter-dat Pats fans licking the Patsies shoes...