ROLL CALL

BillsFanNC

Not that my little hooligan will watch it much of course. He's more interested in trying to steal the remote so he can change the channel, or run around and try to get into everything, giving me multiple grey hairs. Good times...

432275[/snapback]

I've dug up three old remotes I no longer use and have given them to my son to play with, but inevitably he wants whatever is in my hand. I have yet to figure this little phenomenon out.

Give him his own food...he wants mine. Give him his own drink...he wants mine. Give him his own remote...he wants mine. It's like having a second wife in the freakin' house. :lol:

I'm not attending the opener for the first time in years either... :(

On the positive side I'll get to watch the opener with my 1 yr-old son and his grandpa (my Pops)!  :lol:

Not that my little hooligan will watch it much of course. He's more interested in trying to steal the remote so he can change the channel, or run around and try to get into everything, giving me multiple grey hairs. Good times...

432275[/snapback]

As I said, the nads are in the jar on the mantle 0:)

I've dug up three old remotes I no longer use and have given them to my son to play with, but inevitably he wants whatever is in my hand. I have yet to figure this little phenomenon out.

Give him his own food...he wants mine. Give him his own drink...he wants mine. Give him his own remote...he wants mine. It's like having a second wife in the freakin' house. 0:)

432360[/snapback]

Wait till he's two.

:lol:

Wait till he's two.

:lol:

432371[/snapback]

He's just turned nine months and as best as I can tell he is trying out this new thing called volume. He has apparently determined that there are varying levels of volume and when mixed with impatience it can have a dizzying affect on the parents.

Give him his own food...he wants mine. Give him his own drink...he wants mine. Give him his own remote...he wants mine. It's like having a second wife in the freakin' house. :lol:

432360[/snapback]

Give him your remote and take his three. Then give him wings and take his bottle. Let me know if that works.

Second wife - just put the barrel of a gun in your mouth and give it up.

0:)

He's just turned nine months and as best as I can tell he is trying out this new thing called volume. He has apparently determined that there are varying levels of volume and when mixed with impatience it can have a dizzying affect on the parents.

432380[/snapback]

Muahaha...

My daughter turns the TV off if she doesn't like what's on. Try and change the channe;? Fuggetabatit. Meaning, we watch nothing but Elmo, Strawberry Shortcake and Dora the Explorer until she passes out around 8.

I haven't seen a newscast in years.

I will wake up bright and early (9:30), make coffee, make some breakfast, and watch the game on my 50" Samsung DLP TV.

The bulb burned out 2 weeks ago, was easy to replace (but cost $200!). Good thing it did not happen on opening day! The bulb lasted just over 2 years.