Does anyone realize...

Hull, Kent67

that we are an injury away from seeing that &^%$# Flutie. I hate Doug Flutie! My hatred for that little bastard outways all else. Here's to Brady having an injury free season.

429766[/snapback]

Why is it that people some people can't be critical about Flutie without screaming 'little' or 'midget'? It is a repressed homoerotic thing?

A quick survey shows that Losman is in the bottom third height-wise among qb's. It makes me so angry!!!!

Why is it that people some people can't be critical about Flutie without screaming 'little' or 'midget'?  It is a repressed homoerotic thing? 

A quick survey shows that Losman is in the bottom third height-wise among qb's.  It makes me so angry!!!!

429886[/snapback]

Why?

are you short?

Why is it that people some people can't be critical about Flutie without screaming 'little' or 'midget'?  It is a repressed homoerotic thing? 

A quick survey shows that Losman is in the bottom third height-wise among qb's.  It makes me so angry!!!!

429886[/snapback]

Same reason people can't criticize Michael Moore without screaming something about obesity.

that we are an injury away from seeing that &^%$# Flutie. I hate Doug Flutie! My hatred for that little bastard outways all else.

429766[/snapback]

Why? Because he was 21-9 as a starter for us, or that he jump started premium ticket sales and helped save the franchise?

that we are an injury away from seeing that &^%$# Flutie. I hate Doug Flutie! My hatred for that little bastard outways all else. Here's to Brady having an injury free season.

429766[/snapback]

I bet Brady goes down in the SB and Flutie comes in and throws a TD to win it all.

I think your head would just explode.

429766[/snapback]

well, i guess that's one weigh to look at it.

429766[/snapback]

I wouldn't wish injury on anyone. But, I'd rather play NE with Flutie at the helm as opposed to Brady.

LMFAO@saving the Bills!  Where were they going if they had a sucky 1998 bub?

430000[/snapback]

Houston and LA both were on the list at the time...

For what he did for the franchise I am very thankful. I'm also glad he is no longer on our team...