Peter King Says Bills To The Playoffs

AFC South: Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Houston. The Jags morph into this era's no-name defense. The Colts are still really good. Tennessee edges Houston because of one reason: a healthy Steve McNair versus David Carr.

So if he's got Indy in the wildcard who wins the south? Tennessee? <_<

So if he's got Indy in the wildcard who wins the south?  Tennessee?  <_<

429759[/snapback]

AFC South: Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Houston. The Jags morph into this era's no-name defense. The Colts are still really good. Tennessee edges Houston because of one reason: a healthy Steve McNair versus David Carr.

Did you notice he predicted NFC Championship but no AFC Championship?

Oh and one thing I agree with on King regarding:

3. I think the last preseason weekend ought to be outlawed. Or tickets should be free. Sham games. Total shams.

I also think writers who write for "sham" games (like last of preseason and games when division/byes are wrapped up and starters are resting) ought not to be paid so I think he will not agree with my reasoning.

Did you notice he predicted NFC Championship but no AFC Championship?

429937[/snapback]

He was too busy washing Brady/Belichek's balls that he didn't see the relevance in predicting the game that decides who the Patriots will defeat for their perfect 19-0 season <_<

ESPN also has their predictions up, 3 of the 8 forecasters have the Bills making the playoffs.

But get this...TWO of the 8 say the NFL MVP this year will be...Kurt Warner?

429749[/snapback]

Arizona has receivers that could be the equals he had in St. Louis. It all depends on their running game.