Too bad about Haddad

Sound_n_Fury

Anyone else concerned with our lack of CB depth?  I know Thomas is technically still on this team, but we cant bring him up until Week 6 at the earliest.  Its just Clements, McGee, Greer and King now.

428447[/snapback]

I bet Oglesby is PS material. Hey lets also see what other teams jettison today.

Anyone else concerned with our lack of CB depth?  I know Thomas is technically still on this team, but we cant bring him up until Week 6 at the earliest.  Its just Clements, McGee, Greer and King now.

428447[/snapback]

In a pinch we could move Vincent back to CB and in his place start Coy Wire :)

With all the question marks surrounding our o-line I can't believe we cut Ross Tucker. He had solid playing experience last year and looked to eb a decent guard/center. Maybe his offseason injury was a little more serious than we all thought. Now I'm really concerned about the o-line our team currently is going into the season with.

What's the chances of picking up a late cut for the #5 WR?

428421[/snapback]

How about fred gibson yeah he's kind of lanky at 6'4 196lbs, but I thought he was pretty good at georgia and the steelers just cut him. Worth a look imo. His height alone is enough for a possible redzone target.

Steelers | Gibson Released

Sat, 3 Sep 2005 14:48:51 -0700

The Pittsburgh Steelers announced they have released WR Fred Gibson, the team's fourth-round draft pick. Gibson represented the highest Steelers' draft pick not to make the team's opening day roster since 2000.

How about fred gibson yeah he's kind of lanky at 6'4 196lbs, but I thought he was pretty good at georgia and the steelers just cut him. Worth a look imo. His height alone is enough for a possible redzone target.

Steelers | Gibson Released

Sat, 3 Sep 2005 14:48:51 -0700

The Pittsburgh Steelers announced they have released WR Fred Gibson, the team's fourth-round draft pick. Gibson represented the highest Steelers' draft pick not to make the team's opening day roster since 2000.

428506[/snapback]

Gibson is a very nice prospect, but we are overflowing with WRs. He'll catch on somewhere though.

You know what...I hope the Fish pick him up and he burns us for two TDs a game (we still win of course)!  Jeez...WTF.  George Wilson brings more to the team then Drew?  :)

428535[/snapback]

Why Tucker?? :P