"The Bills will play the second week in Jan"

Mr Info

for those who don't like to click away from this page:

---------------------------------------------

5. The Bills will play the second weekend in January

I love this defense.

You can even make the case that the combination of Takeo Spikes, London Fletcher and Jeff Posey make up the best linebacker core in the NFL.

Nate Clements changes the game at the cover corner position.

Lawyer Milloy and Troy Vincent bring experience and attitude at the safety position.

Sam Adams, Chris Kelsay and Aaron Schobel are beasts up front.

Jerry Gray is a great defensive coordinator and deserves to be a head coach.

Willis McGahee is a star.

And enough with this talk about the opposition stacking the box with JP Losman at quarterback. Did teams fear Drew Bledsoe last year?

Losman is fearless and smart. He's a tremendous athlete who can escape from potential tacklers, just like Big Ben in Pittsburgh last year. And coach Mike Mularkey can run his entire playbook, filled with rollouts, something he couldn't so with the backfield statue that was Bledsoe last year.

Eric Moulds and Lee Evans make for an explosive pair at wide receiver.

And I loved how this team came from the dead last year.

They will finally reach the playoffs in the Tom Donohue reign in lovely Western New York.

They will finally reach the playoffs in the Tom Donohue reign in lovely Western New York.

427317[/snapback]

So Tom Donohue, President and CEO of US Chamber of Commerce, will become GM of Bills! Great!!

How can you trust the prediction of somone who can not spell (or look up) the GM's name? :P

by the way, this guy is on "the afternoon blitz" on sirius NFL radio and is, IMO, very knowledgeable.

427318[/snapback]

Apparently not knowledgeable enough to know how to spell our GM's last name :P

From scanning over his article, I also agree on his Broncos finishing in the basement of the AFC West this year.  This squad has been importing turds for far too long, this season...the Broncos finish below 6-10.

427331[/snapback]

I agree. Don't think Kyle Orton will have more wins than Favre, but I do think both teams will be below .500. Too bad Favre is going to have a rough year imo.

Side note:

I really do believe that the Cardnals will make the playoffs this year.  Anyone else think so?

Mile High

427336[/snapback]

I do.....assuming they develop a running game. They have a lot of talent on that team, and Denny Green is a helluva coach.

I do.....assuming they develop a running game. They have a lot of talent on that team, and Denny Green is a helluva coach.

427339[/snapback]

I think it will be there with the addition of JJ Arington in the draft. Imo he was a steal. The oline looks to be solid and the d should hold up just enough. Kurt Warner has some really good young receivers in Bolden and Fitz. I'm pulling for them.

IThey have a lot of talent on that team...
After 25 years of top 5 draft picks they're finally finding some good ones.
...and Denny Green is a helluva coach.

427339[/snapback]

:P You really think so or am I missing the sarcasm?

After 25 years of top 5 draft picks they're finally finding some good ones.

:P You really think so or am I missing the sarcasm?

427358[/snapback]

lol....no, I really do think he's a good coach

I agree.  Don't think Kyle Orton will have more wins than Favre, but I do think both teams will be below .500.  Too bad Favre is going to have a rough year imo.

427332[/snapback]

I still think the Pack make the playoffs. They have one helluva running game and Favre is Favre regardless of the receivers he has. Their D has alot to be desired tho.

I agree.  Don't think Kyle Orton will have more wins than Favre, but I do think both teams will be below .500.  Too bad Favre is going to have a rough year imo.

427332[/snapback]

Brett Favre is going to get his ass killed this year. I really hate that he decided to come back to this.