If Nate nocks down the pass and the

Gary M

I would be happy that we won the game but there were some glaring questions that should be asked. Why didn't we stretch the field? Why did we play that soft defense on the last drive? Why does Lindell suck so bad? There are always questions to be asked and as fans we have a right to ask them. So to answer your question, I would be happy we won but I wouldn't be happy with all aspects of the game and the Bills performance.

Winning always make you feel better. I'd be happier if the last pass of the game was incomplete & we won, but I'd still be somewhat pissed that Lindell can't make a FG, that Fletcher is a jerk, that Clements tried for the int instead of knocking the ball away & the DL can't generate a pass rush without the aid of blitzing.

I would be happy if Nate had knocked the ball down on the 4th and long. In that case, the only question I would have had after the game was why they didn't throw it long at least one time, but if we had one the game I would have trusted that we didn't need it.

If only the last play of the game had changed, I would have been happy we won, but still would have questions about play calling and level of maturity of our players (Nate, Fletcher).

Although even with the loss, I still feel pretty good about this team. I truly believe MM has the ability to correct things, unlike our last coach. Maybe this will be a wake-up call for a few of our players. Maybe next time Nate knocks the ball down. Maybe next time Fletcher doesn't kick a ball for no reason. Maybe next time we take a couple shots downfield to open up the defense.

The next game is a huge test for our players and coaches. Will the players LEARN from their mistakes? Will the coaches? Can the coaches look at game film from week 1 and come up with a good gameplan for the Raiders?

Many questions to be answered, but the Bills played hard thoughout the game. Other than a few fixable mistakes they should not be ashamed of how they played/coached. But, since it only takes a few mistakes to lose a game, they MUST show that they can fix them. Losing one game is not the end of the world. But, if they don't make improvements they will continue to lose. I have faith that those improvements will come. Maybe I'm just a blind fan.

Obviously, winning cures all. But what I can't understand is how Bledsoe always takes the brunt of the criticism and Henry never does. When is he going to break a long run? Two shots to score from the 3 yard line and can't punch it in. He expects to be considered an elite back. I can think of 12 backs clearly better (Holmes, Tomlinson, Portis, Green, Davis, Faulk, Alexander, Dillon, Martin, Lewis, James, and Taylor), and 10 more that are as good if not better (Westbrook, Griffin, Barber, Thomas Jones, Bennett, Duckett, Barlow, Rudi Johnson, Staley, and Domanick Davis). That's 22 backs that are as good if not better than Travis. Bledsoe is part of the problem, but I thought he showed some improvement. Travis is also part of the problem. The NFL is so talent-rich now, and you need an elite play-maker in at least one of those 2 positions (QB and RB). We don't have one at either.