We did some forum reorganizing...

SDS

I moved the tailgate section under the main Sports Talk section. The Baseball forum and Sabres forum have been relocated there too.

I removed the test forum and added a new member forum to welcome new members before they venture onto the wall. This is located within TSW forum.

I removed the bug report forum. The Wall of Fame will return when I get a chance to update it.

We are looking for nominations for the Baseball forum moderator(s).

Let me know if this works or if we can rearrange things better.

Thanks...

Can you implement a retatta forum?  Please...

422234[/snapback]

would this be a:

1. an instructional forum for those looking to fine tune their retatta making skills

2. a support forum for those victimized by retatta

:D

How about a forum for all the Kirk Manlovers so they stop using TSW to hate on the greatest ever Captain of the Enterprise, Jean Luc Picard

422238[/snapback]

I was thinking of a separate forum for participants in that debate. However, I was thinking about gearing it more towards helping you guys get laid than your suggestion. :D

would this be a:

1.  an instructional forum for those looking to fine tune their retatta making skills

2.  a support forum for those victimized by retatta

:D

422236[/snapback]

At first I was thinking it would be a way to keep retatta posts isolated from those of us who have week stomachs and who gag on mere mention. But your ideas work too.

At first I was thinking it would be a  way to keep retatta posts isolated from those of us who have week stomachs and who gag on mere mention.  But your ideas work too.

422241[/snapback]

I was searching for a third idea to add to the list. Excellent suggestion!

I moved the tailgate section under the main Sports Talk section.  The Baseball forum and Sabres forum have been relocated there too.

Tweaks duly noted. JMO - I like the reshuffle.

I removed the bug report forum.  The Wall of Fame will return when I get a chance to update it.

Makes sense - not many bugs left. As for the WoF, it does need the update. (And don't forget to add "SDS" when you do that....)

BTW, did you get my PM? Just checking...

I was thinking of a separate forum for participants in that debate.  However, I thinking about gearing it more towards helping you guys get laid than your suggestion.  :lol:

422240[/snapback]

:lol:

I think BiB and EC are quite content with their James T Kirk Man Shaped Pillows

I think BiB and EC are quite content with their James T Kirk Man Shaped Pillows

422250[/snapback]

I guess that leaves the Picard lovers then. Since birth was the last time you guys saw a vagina we should probably start with an anatomy lesson. :lol:

would this be a:

1.  an instructional forum for those looking to fine tune their retatta making skills

2.  a support forum for those victimized by retatta

422236[/snapback]

Aren't we all victims, really?

Sauteed Grouper Retatta

I guess that leaves the Picard lovers then. Since birth was the last time you guys saw a vagina we should probably start with an anatomy lesson.  :lol:

422256[/snapback]

i've dated a couple teachers/education majors over the years and they've given me some great lessons

but the best part of teachers is if you do something wrong, they make you do it over again :lol:

i've dated a couple teachers/education majors over the years and they've given me some great lessons

but the best part of teachers is if you do something wrong, they make you do it over again  :lol:

422259[/snapback]

I don't know what lessons you learned from those shop teachers, but trust me - the female body is a lot different then those hairy monkeys you dated.

I don't know what lessons you learned from those shop teachers, but trust me - the female body is a lot different then those hairy monkeys you dated.

422264[/snapback]

Scott's on a roll!

I moved the tailgate section under the main Sports Talk section.  The Baseball forum and Sabres forum have been relocated there too.

I removed the test forum and added a new member forum to welcome new members before they venture onto the wall.  This is located within TSW forum.

I removed the bug report forum.  The Wall of Fame will return when I get a chance to update it.

We are looking for nominations for the Baseball forum moderator(s).

Let me know if this works or if we can rearrange things better.

Thanks...

422232[/snapback]

Now if ya could figure out how to return this to a football discussion forum ya would do something that matters