The annual Post-Party feedback request

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is - you didn't buy a ticket with the group so you technically weren't supposed to get a cup...

32036[/snapback]

Wasn't that part of the $5/person? That was my understanding, but since it wasn't labeled correctly, I won't feel guilty. :huh:

CW

Wasn't that part of the $5/person?  That was my understanding, but since it wasn't labeled correctly, I won't feel guilty. :huh:

CW

32081[/snapback]

Your $5 goes towards the expenses we have for the tailgate, like the tent/chair/table rental, water/gatorade/ice, and the space we use that Hammer loses from not being able to park more vehicles. The cups are given to us by the Bills for the group ticket purchase. What I'll keep in mind for next year is getting something for those that did not buy tickets with the group purchase, but did contribute to the party fund.

Your $5 goes towards the expenses we have for the tailgate, like the tent/chair/table rental, water/gatorade/ice, and the space we use that Hammer loses from not being able to park more vehicles. The cups are given to us by the Bills for the group ticket purchase. What I'll keep in mind for next year is getting something for those that did not buy tickets with the group purchase, but did contribute to the party fund.

32095[/snapback]

Ahh, ok. I misunderstood what they were for. Good thing there were extras or I'd feel really guilty :huh:

CW

Don't worry about it. Tailgates over man (unfortunaltely), if someone decides not to come just because they didn't get a cup, then they should send me a PM. We're looking into options already for next year in regards to the raffles and ticket/goodie handout.

Don't worry about it. Tailgates over man (unfortunaltely), if someone decides not to come just because they didn't get a cup, then they should send me a PM. We're looking into options already for next year in regards to the raffles and ticket/goodie handout.

32184[/snapback]

Yeah, we've said since year 2 that we have to get better about that, maybe we'll actually do it. :huh:

I was more concerned with the line that said we PAID them...

I didn't know what they were doing either. I wasn't asked to buy a ticket and by the time we got back from visiting Lot 1 Pole 6, they were already drawing for winners.I agree with having waller volunteers. We may not be as young and skinny - but I'll bet we sell more tickets.

I think that we should have a REGISTRATION TABLE under the tent and as soon as you get there go get

1. checked off

2. a wrist band that let's everyone know that you are a $5 paid person entiltled to the water, pop gaterade etc.

3. name tag

4. will be told about the raffles

5. will be given the group ticket prize- towel cup whatever it is.

I will be glad to do the registration table until 11 am with help from TBD'ers

name tags were at one table - the wall as great as it was separated the tent and was difficult to get around it with the congestion of the people grills chairs etc.

There is a better way to set up tables under the tent if we have long ones too.

Ticket sellers--Nicki said she will sell tickets next year. People can have the option of buying when registering and addtioional from Nicki or just buy one place or the other. Nicki said she would love to and might have her sister help. Poor Rock will have to have a guard with two daughters there.

I know I have a BIG MOUTH but didn't think of the group pix until almost noon or was it even after the game. I took pix but if the WALL gets put where more people can gather by it without the grills.

think that we should have a REGISTRATION TABLE under the tent and as soon as you get there go get

1. checked off

2. a wrist band that let's everyone know that you are a $5 paid person entiltled to the water, pop gaterade etc.

3. name tag

4. will be told about the raffles

5. will be given the group ticket prize- towel cup whatever it is.

I will be glad to do the registration table until 11 am with help from TBD'ers

name tags were at one table - the wall as great as it was separated the tent and was difficult to get around it with the congestion of the people grills chairs etc.

There is a better way to set up tables under the tent if we have long ones too.

Ticket sellers--Nicki said she will sell tickets next year. People can have the option of buying when registering and addtioional from Nicki or just buy one place or the other. Nicki said she would love to and might have her sister help. Poor Rock will have to have a guard with two daughters there.

I know I have a BIG MOUTH but didn't think of the group pix until almost noon or was it even after the game. I took pix but if the WALL gets put where more people can gather by it without the grills.

Great points Cindy!!

Nicki said she would love to and might have her sister help. Poor Rock will have to have a guard with two daughters there.

34884[/snapback]

All Nicki would need to do if people are bothering her is point out Mark VI, Bob Lamb, and R. Rich and call them her bodyguards.

The trampoline girls were way too heavilly clothed... I am only saying this out of genuine concern for the young ladies' health. It was a hot day, and string bikinis would have been a much more sensible choice as a precaution against heat stroke... You know me ... Health first!

They were supposed to be wearing little skirts, chaser. Check them out the next home game.