Lindell???

meazza

Lindell is here to stay - live with it. How long has it been since he missed an extra point in a regular season game with an NFL-experienced snapper? Have you noticed how his kickoffs have been deeper? He is NOT our major weakness, and still is improving. I like Christie too, but he is NOT on the upside of his career.

He better not become a liability like last year where Moorman had to swallow his pride and attempt 20 yard punts again.  Yes, he had to do that again tonite.

419965[/snapback]

I doubt that it was his choice - it was the coaches. I don't get it, after he hit a 54 yarder last week and narrowly missed a sceond one. Why?

He's doing OK tonight. Is he a future HOFer? No. Is he good enough to win with a good supporting cast, yes! With the salary cap, no one can have an all-star at every position - so they pick and choose. TD thinks his priorities are the correct ones - time will tell!

Yes he missed it. The ball was standing perfectly on end when he hit it with his foot.

But did you ever think that maybe the fact that the snap was bobbled will throw off the kickers timing a bit.

There's no way that miss is on Lindell. That's one of these plays when it's made and most time even after a bobble it is made including some i've seen by Lindell that it's great. But when it's missed, it's not the kickers fault!

just watched it again......HE MISSED IT!  PERIOD.  Anyways......that's enough....next.......

419863[/snapback]