Anyone want Drew Rosenhaus number?

daquix

Guest Mort Hendrickson

Wow, THAT REALY WAS DREW ROSENHAUS AND HE CALLED ME BACK.

He didn't seem very happy with me calling him, oh well. screw that B word

Hey that really is their number!

Spoke with Jason and he said he and his brother are not commenting. Said he has no idea who the league source was that leaked the "info". Also said that as far as he knew Willis is "happy in Bufalo".

TIFWIW. :D

this is just wrong on so many levels... yet... funny... in a "Jerky Boys" kind of way.

1924[/snapback]

My call to Brady would go something like this:

Hi Tommy, coach here. I was informed by a few players that you are known as a "polesmoker". After a little research into what a polesmoker is, I have to inform you that you have been demoted to the practice squad this year and will be reassigned to NFL Europe next year. We are going in a new direction this year with Rohan Davey. Sorry about the news pal.

Oh and by the way, a couple guys from Provincetown called looking for you today. Their names were Hollywood Donahoe and Foxboro Mike. They said the test results came back and everything is okay.

My call to Brady would go something like this:

Hi Tommy, coach here.  I was informed by a few players that you are known as a "polesmoker".  After a little research into what a polesmoker is, I have to inform you that you have been demoted to the practice squad this year and will be reassigned to NFL Europe next year.  We are going in a new direction this year with Rohan Davey.  Sorry about the news pal. 

Oh and by the way, a couple guys from Provincetown called looking for you today.  Their names were Hollywood Donahoe and Foxboro Mike.  They said the test results came back and everything is okay.

1939[/snapback]

:D

Its 2:15 am-my time to call...OK I called and got there answering machine. My message was this: Hey Drew, cut the stevestojan! Travis is the man and Willis will follow. Hey Drew-please shut the !@#$ up! Please shut the fug up Willis! Go Bills! I will follow up on this call! Thank you

Its 2:15 am-my time to call...OK I called and got there answering machine.  My message was this:  Hey Drew, cut the stevestojan!  Travis is the man and Willis will follow.  Hey Drew-please shut the !@#$ up!  Please shut the fug up Willis!  Go Bills!  I will follow up on this call!  Thank you

1968[/snapback]

I tried to block my number, it wouldn't take blocked calls. So I called about 1:30 am my time. He actually picked up, which caught me for a surprise. I asked why he was starting trouble, and he said that the better WM does, the better he (Drew) will look. I think he was drunk.

I also told him he needed to lighten up on the hair gel! :rolleyes:

I tried to block my number, it wouldn't take blocked calls. So I called about 1:30 am my time. He actually picked up, which caught me for a surprise. I asked why he was starting trouble, and he said that the better WM does, the better he (Drew) will look. I think he was drunk.

I also told him he needed to lighten up on the hair gel!  :D

4311[/snapback]

*LOL* Ed. :rolleyes:

Archived