Alpharetta, GA - Where to watch Bills

I'm staying in Alpharetta this weekend.

If I recall, the Bills game will be replayed on the NFL network on Saturday at 1pm.

Do any of you Atlanta area fans know where the game might be on near Alpharetta. I'm up on Windward Pkwy.

I saw a Buffalo Wild Wings around here and there is an ESPN Sportzone down around Buckhead I think.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks

If I recall, the Bills game will be replayed on the NFL network on Saturday at 1pm.

Do any of you Atlanta area fans know where the game might be on near Alpharetta.  I'm up on Windward Pkwy.

I saw a Buffalo Wild Wings around here and there is an ESPN Sportzone down around Buckhead I think. 

Anyone got any suggestions?  Thanks

417735[/snapback]

Live???

Live???

417796[/snapback]

Well, I'd love to watch it live. I know how to find it live on the big, old style dish but I'm not at home and I don't know if anyone else is broadcasting it (in Alpharetta). If anyone knows where it will be on live (?Friday at 8pm, I think), please let me know that too. Thanks

Barnacles in Duluth. Its the only place you will catch it in metro Atlanta. Its about 19 minutes from Alpharetta toward I-85 (take old milton towards I 85) which turns into pleasant hill. I will be wearing a Bledsoe jersey myself.

417957[/snapback]

Is it likely to be on live Friday at Barnacles in Duluth? Do they have the old style Big Satellite Dish there? Thanks

Do any of you Atlanta area fans know where the game might be on near Alpharetta.  I'm up on Windward Pkwy.

Anyone got any suggestions?  Thanks

417735[/snapback]

I'm right by Windward Pkwy now. I live about 16 miles from here (close, by Atlanta standards). If you don't smell too bad and wash your hands after using the bathroom, you can come over to my place Saturday. Couple of other former Buffalonians probably stopping by. Send P-mail. If you reply to message soon, I can meet you somewhere if you like. Where on Windward are you? Which side of 400?

Barnacles in Duluth. Its the only place you will catch it in metro Atlanta. Its about 19 minutes from Alpharetta toward I-85 (take old milton towards I 85) which turns into pleasant hill. I will be wearing a Bledsoe jersey myself.

417957[/snapback]

ahh, good old barnacles -- brings back some memories. i watched many a game there when i lived in atlanta from 93-98.

what's the strip joint right next door -- the oasis? that still around also?

I'm right by Windward Pkwy now. I live about 16 miles from here (close, by Atlanta standards). If you don't smell too bad and wash your hands after using the bathroom, you can come over to my place Saturday. Couple of other former Buffalonians probably stopping by. Send P-mail. If you reply to message soon, I can meet you somewhere if you like. Where on Windward are you? Which side of 400?

418279[/snapback]

Thanks....very kind of you. I think I may try to go to Barnacles on Friday nght to watch it. Appreciate the offer. Bob

I saw the Titans-Bills preseason game last year live in this great sports bar in Suwanee (north of Atlanta, right off the interstate, don't remember the name though). The place had over 100 TVs inside (and outside), just asked the waitress to hook me up & they did.

I saw the Titans-Bills preseason game last year live in this great sports bar in Suwanee (north of Atlanta, right off the interstate, don't remember the name though). The place had over 100 TVs inside (and outside), just asked the waitress to hook me up & they did.

418508[/snapback]

During the regular season, Sidelines in Marietta is a Bills bar. We're in a smoke-free room all to ourselves with two big-screens on either side, and smaller tv's around the perimeter of the room to catch the other games.

Sidelines in Marietta? Barnacles in Duluth? I've lived here for 9 years in December and I never knew this... Heh, I've got the ticket anyways, I guess. Would be nice to watch it with a group of other fans, though!

16 miles is close. btw. I drive 32 one way to work (which is down from the previous job, which was 41 each way).

no problem bob. yeah the one on jimmy carter blvd by the oasis is one of them but this one is by the gwinnett place mall.

418448[/snapback]

Hey I found a website for Barnacles in Duluth....

2125 Market Street ? Is this the right place? Can't be two Barnacles in Duluth . can there be? Its a seafood place....is the food any good? Do they have wings?

Thanks again.

barnacles in Duluth