NO MORE BLEDSOE

30dive

It has become silly, everyday, at least two post about DB, summing up his exploits in Dallas. He's gone, some of us liked him, some of us dis-liked him, most of us were thrilled when he arrived and most of us were thrilled when he left.

Are his Dallas doings that important? Does it really matter?

The king is dead, long live the king.

It has become silly, everyday, at least two post about DB, summing up  his exploits in Dallas.  He's gone, some of us liked him, some of us dis-liked him, most of us were thrilled when he arrived and most of us were thrilled when he left.

416872[/snapback]

Relax. When RJ left, we got a daily "RJ sucks" update as well. It happens. Deal with it.

Relax.  When RJ left, we got a daily "RJ sucks" update as well.  It happens.  Deal with it.

416874[/snapback]

I like banging on Bledsoe, I intend to enter my 2 cents every time I

remember one of his stupid post-game interviews or every time he bounced

a pass to someone 10 yards away.

:rolleyes:

P.S. Almost forgot, thanks for the Bledsoe post.

Just kidding.

It has become silly, everyday, at least two post about DB, summing up  his exploits in Dallas.  He's gone, some of us liked him, some of us dis-liked him, most of us were thrilled when he arrived and most of us were thrilled when he left.

416872[/snapback]

If he went to somewhere like Houston I wouldn't give two turds. But the fact that he currently haunts the despicable Cowboys AND the hated Bill Parcells is downright karmic.

We got a daily RJ sucks report long before he ever left, multiple reports and weekly cheers from many of his teams fans (..read Flutie fans) every time the guy got sacked.

It's just time to move on, I suspect this post will most likley have the oppsoite result of what I was looking for. :rolleyes:

We got a daily RJ sucks report long before he ever left, multiple reports and weekly cheers from many of his teams fans (..read Flutie fans) every time the guy got sacked.

It's just time to move on, I suspect this post will most likley have the oppsoite result of what I was looking for.  :rolleyes:

416883[/snapback]

Peeing up a rope is a thankless task, 30. :lol:

The Bills were haunted by this ghost of a QB for 2 1/2 years. I'll stop pounding on him when he's out of the league, which will be the end of this season. You won't have that long to wait.

416872[/snapback]

Holy cow, I read your topic and thought maybe old "Statch-mo" got cut by the Cowboys.

Thankfully, false alarm, he is still with the Boys.

Looking forward to more stories about how the Cowboy players admire Drew's finely sculpted physique, and his ability to stay in one spot.

416872[/snapback]

:lol::o:P

I got what you are saying the first time, before reading the replies. When I saw BJH's post about Bledsoe, I thought THE EXACT SAME THING.

Rettata = Bledsoe

Great Post! LMAO