How many dropped passes this game?

the only stats that matter to me at this point are 3 drives, 3 scores. JP has led scoring drives on 5 of his last 6 possessions.

but to answer your question, there were at least 2 drops (evans and reed) and 2 purposeful throwaways.

I saw 2 drops, one throw away that was a wise choice outside the pocket, one that was a bad route by Aiken, and 2 that JP threw too hard and high. I forget the other.  0:)

413333[/snapback]

Reed had another drop CHAT-ROOM says. Probably for TD.

I saw 2 drops, one throw away that was a wise choice outside the pocket, one that was a bad route by Aiken, and 2 that JP threw too hard and high. I forget the other.  0:)

413333[/snapback]

There were two throwaways, one toward the sideline, one into the end zone seats.

How many did YOU count?

413406[/snapback]

I am asking the question. Everyone wants to add stats, well you could just as easily take away stats, was my point.

Of course when it is played on TV later this week I'll watch it and let you know.

But if someone wants to give an honest answer now that would be great.

But then just as important, how many bad throws, tipped balls, etc... were caught by the receivers that proabably should have been dropped, or interecepted?

413403[/snapback]

A fair question...

None of the catches I saw were made spectacularly until George Wilson's catch of a Holcomb throw. Though many of the catches by Losman's receivers were solid because they were made tight in traffic. All the completed balls I saw were in the right vicinity and at times he led them well enough for them to continue and get some YAC.

But then just as important, how many bad throws, tipped balls, etc... were caught by the receivers that proabably should have been dropped, or interecepted?

413403[/snapback]

Why not ask how many of those throws were key third down tosses that resulted in first downs? THAT is a question worth asking. But how many COULD HAVE BEEN PICKED?

Sweet fancy muther!@#$in' Moses.

Bottom line that has finally sunk in for me: I dig ya, man, but you hate Losman, and you really need to come out of the closet on this as soon as possible.

Why not ask how many of those throws were key third down tosses that resulted in first downs? THAT is a question worth asking. But how many COULD HAVE BEEN PICKED?

Bottom line that has finally sunk in for me: I dig ya, man, but you hate Losman, and you really need to come out of the closet on this as soon as possible.

It's an ego thing. Some would rather see a Bills player fail than admit they might be wrong.

Oh and did you happen to see/hear about Shelton's performance tonight, VA?

413431[/snapback]

I've had many a disagreement with mr. VA. Sometimes he's been right, sometimes I have turned out to be the same. I have come to appreciate him in this twisted football family even considering his strange, Ray-Finkle-like affection for billboarding a player and throwing darts at his head up in the spare bedroom at Mom's house. 0:) It must be nice for Travis H now that he doesn't wake up late every night with a sudden sharp, needle like pain in his hand.

413431[/snapback]

Wrong stupid. Read the friggen thread. The originator wanted to go on and say if Losman had two more completions then he would have thrown 64%. My point was for every completion there was also a push on a pass that should have been incomplete. Therefore Losmans stats are what they are.

Overall I haven't seen the game, so I honestly don't know how he did, or how he looked tonight.

I hope he looked better then last game, because he didn't look good then.

It matter because he was 7-14 for 50%, and just 2 more passes caught gets him to 64%.  That would make me feel better on his end, although the dropped passes still concern me on the WR end.

413328[/snapback]

Let's just hope this isn't a repeat of last year's preseason. :angry:

It seemed that this carried over to the first four games of the regular season where we couldn't win a game. :P

To make the playoffs, we need to eliminate this, dropped passes, and mediocre ground gains when Willis runs the ball.

Being at the game last night, I thought Losman was absolutely on target with at least 11 of his 14 throws. Meaning, should have been caught balls. Two were throwaways and one was thrown hard and outside -- tough to catch.

My first thought was also that if Moulds had caught the ball on the crossing pattern, he wouldn't have gotten hit. JMHO

Losman was on target last night.

413431[/snapback]

the problem here, LA, is that VA is intent on proving that his "coaching buddy" who gave him "inside info" on losman last year is right. that's it, plain and simple. he won't stop until losman is the freaking league MVP; even then, he'll probably still find fault.

i just ignore him when he makes these comments.

I hope he looked better then last game, because he didn't look good then.

413442[/snapback]

Did he not look better before you had a chance to not see him look better in the first game or after you didn't have a chance to not see him get better in the second game?

Again, if you're going to be critical of Losman for what you think he isn't doing after you haven't seen the game, then I'm not sure I see the harm in speculating how much better he would have been after you've actually watched the game and had seen receivers drop balls they should have caught.

(Light up, Francis. I'm. Just. Bustin'. Your. Nuts. :angry::P:o )