direct shot by MM at ignorant media

eball

Then call out Sullivan as ignorant and not make generalizations such as "ignorant media".

412061[/snapback]

Listen, so far all the sports radio stations in Buffalo have been called out, all of the Buffalo newspapers have been called out, that only leaves TV, which means we've accounted for 2/3 of our "media options" in the town...

Further, MM wasn't taking a shot at the legitimate news reporters. The shots flew over their heads, and I'm sure they got a chuckle out of seeing the bozos being taken to task. He was taking a shot at the "ignorant media" members who insist that they have a "need to know." So the title is perfectly accurate. It didn't say "MM takes shot at all Buffalo media, which all happen to be ignorant," is said "MM takes shot at ignorant media."

It just gets occassionally tiresome around here. Whenever the media disses the Bills in any way, they are classified as ignorant, don't know anything, pompous, uninformed idiots. 

Then the next day when they write something positive, they are glamorized as being one step from sainthood, mensa candidates and soon to be rhodes scholars. :blush:

412074[/snapback]

then please devote your criticism to posters who engage in such activity...i don't believe i belong in that group. :devil:

Listen, so far all the sports radio stations in Buffalo have been called out, all of the Buffalo newspapers have been called out, that only leaves TV, which means we've accounted for 2/3 of our "media options" in the town...

Further, MM wasn't taking a shot at the legitimate news reporters.  The shots flew over their heads, and I'm sure they got a chuckle out of seeing the bozos being taken to task.  He was taking a shot at the "ignorant media" members who insist that they have a "need to know."  So the title is perfectly accurate.  It didn't say "MM takes shot at all Buffalo media, which all happen to be ignorant," is said "MM takes shot at ignorant media."

412077[/snapback]

Point taken, even though IMO some of the "fair" media take a bad rap here the first time anything negative comes out of their mouths.

Pretty funny on MM's part, but I wouldn't call the media ignorant for trying their best to get as much info as possible regarding injured players.  Isn't that their job? :blush:

412021[/snapback]

It's their job...but whining incessantly about not getting the info is not. Somebody needs to give Paul Hamilton an enema... :devil:

It's their job...but whining incessantly about not getting the info is not.  Somebody needs to give Paul Hamilton an enema... :devil:

412227[/snapback]

It hasn't been Paul Hamilton I've heard complaining, he pretty much says "that's how it is". Its Schoop who keeps climbing up on his soap box and raging indignant about how the Bills are a half ass organization for not giving the information, not respecting the fans and still complaining that 2 years ago TD said he was embarrased to be part of the community.

Schoop embarrases me. Hell, I'm starting to feel sorry for Bulldog having to sit next to him and listen to those massagonistic rants.

New Injury Report:

Jerry Sullivan- Carpal Tunnel, diarreah of the mouth- PUP

Mike Schoop - Brain Dead, upset stomach from relistening to his own show- Unfortunately, Probable

By the way--I concur with Labatt--we can't paint this with a broad brush, guys like Allen Wilson, Mark Gaughan do a great job and their work is very much appreciated..

New Injury Report:

Jerry Sullivan- Carpal Tunnel, diarreah of the mouth- PUP

Mike Schoop - Brain Dead, upset stomach from relistening to his own show- Unfortunately, Probable

By the way--I concur with Labatt--we can't paint this with a broad brush, guys like Allen Wilson, Mark Gaughan do a great job and their work is very much appreciated..

412378[/snapback]

I believe Jerry also has constipation of the mind to go with the mouth condition...