Bledsoe does what?

richNjoisy

It's really funny the way this is playing out EXACTLY like it did in Buffalo.  The Cowboys are heavy in the denial stage right now.  I can't wait to see how this blows up in Parcells' face.

411778[/snapback]

Suddenly, I feel like a Patriots fan must have when we saw this from the other side..... I don't think Dallas fans are buying it, though.

Oh, sweet bobblehead Jesus!  I read something like this and I start to shake my head as I re-live so many painful memories.  Then I start to laugh as I realize that this is some other jerk's problem now.  And all of those bad feelings start to wash away finally and I feel as if I'm reborn and all the world is filled with wonderful new possibilities. Then come the tears, as the joy becomes almost too much.

God bless you Drew Bledsoe, you magnificent lead-footed, yellow-seeing, 4th quarter-fumbling bastard!

411440[/snapback]

:lol:

Amen brother.

Suddenly, I feel like a Patriots fan must have when we saw this from the other side..... I don't think Dallas fans are buying it, though.

411807[/snapback]

Oh yes they are. I know quite a few. They think Bledsoe is the savior and nothing I say to them will convince them otherwise.

"People have this misconception of him not being able to run and move around," Parcells said. "He's actually a pretty fast runner. . . " if  everybody else is standing in Cement.

411683[/snapback]

they think he's fast in the abstract, but not in the concrete.

This just in.... tennis balls are round.

I hope he kicks ass this year and gets to the big game.  Only to CHOKE when TKO plants him firmly on the ground. Buff 892, Dallas 0.

-Jeff

411763[/snapback]

No way. If Dallas makes the playoffs then I owe a friend of mine 5 bucks.

I hope someone plants Bledsoe's ass Week 1. I want to see Dallas play Romo or Henson all year. (They would actually pick Vinnie back up)

411807[/snapback]

Oh no. I'm in Dallas country and they think he is the 2nd coming of the savior.

I keep telling them this is what's going to happen: Bledsoe back, he's looking, looking, looking, oh hit by the DE, fumbles the ball, recovered by the defense.

But they don't want to listen.

I guess Bledsoe is fast if you look at his speed in terms of geological terms.  I mean, he's moving faster than the continental rift, thats something to be proud of!

412281[/snapback]

or relative to the statuary at Salvatore's Italian Gardens, the man is blazing.