McGahee Injury

Don't worry guys.  I was just over at McDonalds and who do I have serving me fries:  No other than Rashan Salaam.  He said he will ask his manager if he can get off early and maybe hit up camp today.  I also talked to my cousins uncles brothers mailman who delivers to Willis's aunts sister-in-laws cousins lwayer.  He said, "Willis is recovering from a drug addiction."  His brother Arnold ran for governor of CA.  It's a shame.

411286[/snapback]

i dunno....i went to the McDonalds in Pittsford and saw Willis filling out a job application. i asked him why and he said his career ending knee injury brought him there today.

it was very sad. he was such a great player.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was visiting with a cousin who used to be in the Bills training staff - he mentioned that McGahee has a slight tear of cartaledge in the knee.  They're hoping that nothing comes loose and he'll be able to return this weekend.

411210[/snapback]

A slight tear my A$$!! All major ligaments have been torn to shred. Somebody please help....

Narrator: "Willis McGahee, Running Back. A man barely alive." Tom "Oscar Goldman" Donahoe: "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Willis McGahee will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

A slight tear my A$$!!  All major ligaments have been torn to shred.  Somebody please help....

Narrator: "Willis McGahee, Running Back. A man barely alive." Tom "Oscar Goldman" Doahoe: "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Willis McGahee will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

411355[/snapback]

But it is all no good unless he makes that noise:

Nent-nent-nent-nent-nyaaaa

When he hits the holes.

A slight tear my A$$!!  All major ligaments have been torn to shred.  Somebody please help....

Narrator: "Willis McGahee, Running Back. A man barely alive." Tom "Oscar Goldman" Doahoe: "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Willis McGahee will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster."

411355[/snapback]

"the BIONIC HORSE"

A "dancer" up at Pure Platinum told me that Willis came in and wanted a private dance in the back. But she couldn't make any contact with his knee, and he had to get up halfway through the dance because his knee (among other parts) had stiffened up.

When I asked her what was wrong with his knee, she said MM specifically told her not to release any information. She said only that Willis would not return to the Canadian ballet "indefinitely."

I was visiting with a cousin who used to be in the Bills training staff - he mentioned that McGahee has a slight tear of cartaledge in the knee.  They're hoping that nothing comes loose and he'll be able to return this weekend.

So let's get this straight. If this cousin "used to be in the Bills training staff" and Willis hurt his knee Friday night, does that mean he got fired within the last week? And why would we trust anything to come from someone who was fired? And how did they diagnose this, without doing a knee scope?

A "dancer" up at Pure Platinum told me that Willis came in and wanted a private dance in the back.  But she couldn't make any contact with his knee, and he had to get up halfway through the dance because his knee (among other parts) had stiffened up.

When I asked her what was wrong with his knee, she said MM specifically told her not to release any information.  She said only that Willis would not return to the Canadian ballet "indefinitely."

411375[/snapback]

I heard the same story from a guy that works at Mighty Taco.

Don't make me explain, but it is true.

I just asked my wise and saintly dog, Billie, what she thinks of Willis' injury status. She tilted her head a little to one side, wagged her tail a few times, then went over and laid down by the sliding glass door.

Any dog owner can tell you what that means: degenerative bone disease. Doomed.

I just asked my wise and saintly dog, Billie, what she thinks of Willis' injury status.  She tilted her head a little to one side, wagged her tail a few times, then went over and laid down by the sliding glass door.

Any dog owner can tell you what that means:  degenerative bone disease.  Doomed.

411399[/snapback]

Or no snacks forthcoming. Billie been there before. :):lol: