Tickets to opener

georg793

This is a big problem for the Bills...in June, when group sales opened, we were told that only single tickets remained for Hou, Atl, Mia.

On the day single game tickets became available, even with the Bills Backer early bird access, I was informed that there were no tickets remaining for the NYJ game. I even called OBD, talked to a live (?) person and was told that the only way to see the NYJ game was to buy a season ticket.

A couple of weeks ago, tix for the NYJ magically appeared available on Ticketbastard. I got the best available and they were in the scoreboard endzone.

Today, "best available" is in the upper deck corner...

Bob Lamb used to rip on the Forans who run (ran?) the Bills' ticket office...I don't know if these people are still in charge, but if so, I'd like to hear their explanation of the ticket policy. :doh:

This is a big problem for the Bills...in June, when group sales opened, we were told that only single tickets remained for Hou, Atl, Mia. 

On the day single game tickets became available, even with the Bills Backer early bird access, I was informed that there were no tickets remaining for the NYJ game.  I even called OBD, talked to a live (?) person and was told that the only way to see the NYJ game was to buy a season ticket.

A couple of weeks ago, tix for the NYJ magically appeared available on Ticketbastard.  I got the best available and they were in the scoreboard endzone.

Today, "best available" is in the upper deck corner...

Bob Lamb used to rip on the Forans who run (ran?) the Bills' ticket office...I don't know if these people are still in charge, but if so, I'd like to hear their explanation of the ticket policy.  :doh:

408556[/snapback]

I would think they need to hold back tickets for folks coming in late to buy seasons, and need some of these in all price ranges. As time moves on, they know by history how many more seasons they can sell and start te realease some of these held back tickets. Thats the problem when barely over half your house is taken by season ticket holders. Don't know that there is much else they can do

I would think they need to hold back tickets for folks coming in late to buy seasons, and need some of these in all price ranges. As time moves on, they know by history how many more seasons they can sell and start te realease some of these held back tickets. Thats the problem when barely over half your house is taken by season ticket holders. Don't know that there is much else they can do

408566[/snapback]

agreed...everyone knows that they release tix this week and next

There are also several decent tickets available for both the Houston and Atlanta games on Ebay. I got two to the home opener for 50 bucks, lower level. I also got two to the preseason game saturday vs. green bay for 12 bucks!

Thanks for posting this. I had been trying to get tickets to the Tampa game for the past few weeks but it has been sold out. After reading your post, I checked ticketmaster again and this time there were seats available. They are upper deck endzone, but at least I have a seat. Now maybe I can use them as leverage to upgrade with a scalpper at the game. I would have hated to go all the way to Tampa without tix. Thanks.

Thanks for posting this.  I had been trying to get tickets to the Tampa game for the past few weeks but it has been sold out.  After reading your post, I checked ticketmaster again and this time there were seats available.  They are upper deck endzone, but at least I have a seat.  Now maybe I can use them as leverage to upgrade with a scalpper at the game.  I would have hated to go all the way to Tampa without tix.  Thanks.

410135[/snapback]

Once again, thanks. I just did the same. Could only get 2, but it's good insurance.

I went down there the year we lost half the defense to injury that game, and there were tickets ALL OVER. I guess since it is sold out to season ticket holders, most people figure scalped tickets would be expensive like on Ebay, but I ended up getting $250 club seats for $33 each...that's how bad it was. I was so happy I handed my other seats to some Bills fans talking to a scalper and said Merry Christmas.