Cindy Sheehan is a puppet and a nut

"...has gonr political wacko..." "...is now on a mission ... to... smear ...  and spread hate. I have a hard time standing by and watching my country disrespected in such a way."

408907[/snapback]

Smearing hate, yep that is your stock and trade as far as I can tell, I just don't understand why you are getting so upset just becuase someone else has horned in on your act. I don't think you can do much about Cindy Sheehan but you ought to be able to control your own vitriol but then again, everyone here knows that ship has sailed long, long ago.

By the way, all blind hero worship aside, disrespecting George Bush is not disrespecting the country, the man and the nation are not one. As for what this youngman thought about the war and George Bush, forgive me if I take her word for it over yours.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smearing hate, yep that is your stock and trade as far as I can tell, I just don't understand why you are getting so upset just becuase someone else has horned in on your act.  I don't think you can do much about Cindy Sheehan but you ought to be able to control your own vitriol but then again, everyone here knows that ship has sailed long, long ago.

By the way, all blind hero worship aside, disrespecting George Bush is not disrespecting the country, the man and the nation are not one.  As for what this youngman thought about the war and George Bush, forgive me if I take her word for it over yours.

408982[/snapback]

Its not that she's "disrespecting" anyone as to why I think she should STFU. IMO, she should STFU becuase she's full of sh--.

Smearing hate, yep that is your stock and trade as far as I can tell, I just don't understand why you are getting so upset just becuase someone else has horned in on your act.  I don't think you can do much about Cindy Sheehan but you ought to be able to control your own vitriol but then again, everyone here knows that ship has sailed long, long ago.

By the way, all blind hero worship aside, disrespecting George Bush is not disrespecting the country, the man and the nation are not one.  As for what this youngman thought about the war and George Bush, forgive me if I take her word for it over yours.

408982[/snapback]

Cclearly RIO has an insight to the Sheehan family that none of us do.

He knows the son's mindset, he knows the reason for their pending divorce,

and he knows the state of Cindy's mental health. Maybe he lives next door to them.

and he knows the state of Cindy's mental health. Maybe he lives next door to them.

409174[/snapback]

All you need to do is read quotes from the woman to understand that her mental health is a disaster at this point.

All you need to do is read quotes from the woman to understand that her mental health is a disaster at this point.

409178[/snapback]

I know, her son's death has been was a long time ago, accoording to DR Rich its time she needs to stop acting like a nut, hack, wacko.

I know, her son's death has been was a long time ago,  accoording to DR Rich  its time she needs to stop acting like a nut, hack, wacko.

409190[/snapback]

It IS time for her to stop acting like a nut, hack, and wacko. This isn't accomplishing ANYTHING (except possibly telling the terrorists that killing Americans gets you a lot of press back in the U.S. if they happen to have insane family members) and I imagine most of us would want our family members to go on with their lives and try to be happy if something happened to us (in war, a car accident, anything).

It IS time for her to stop acting like a nut, hack, and wacko.  This isn't accomplishing ANYTHING (except possibly telling the terrorists that killing Americans gets you a lot of press back in the U.S. if they happen to have insane family members) and I imagine most of us would want our family members to go on with their lives and try to be happy if something happened to us (in war, a car accident, anything).

409196[/snapback]

I would never wish for you or I to walk in her shoe's. I'm not going to judge

her response to her tragedy. I don't think the terrorist give a flip about this

protest in Crawford, hell they blow up children, women and troops alike, nothing

affects people like them.

I would never wish for you or I to walk in her shoe's. I'm not going to judge

her response to her tragedy. I don't think the terrorist give a flip about this

protest in Crawford, hell they blow up children, women and troops alike, nothing

affects people like them.

409208[/snapback]

Right, I would never wish for anyone to walk in her shoes. But a lot of people do.

I think it's a testiment to military families that after almost 4 years of the GWOT, we've only had one mother go totally nuts and start accusing President Bush of murdering her son on national TV every night.

Do you really think that members of our military are overly sensitive to this kind of stuff? I mean, anytime that anyone speaks out against this stuff, do you really imagine it is a blow to their morale? The people I have known in the military rarely seem overly sensitive to it, at least the ones I know. Forgive me for speculating aloud but the military people I respect do not seem to be swayed by partisan messages from the left or the right. I suggest this respectfully: to think that anything like this Cindy Sheehan thing is a terrible blow to morale drips with condescension for the military. I just don't believe that they are that fragile when It comes to this kind of stuff. Do you really think so?

Do you really think that members of our military are overly sensitive to this kind of stuff? I mean, anytime that anyone speaks out against this stuff, do you really imagine it is a blow to their morale? The people I have known in the military rarely seem overly sensitive to it, at least the ones I know. Forgive me for speculating aloud but the military people I respect do not seem to be swayed by partisan messages from the left or the right. I suggest this respectfully: to think that anything like this Cindy Sheehan thing is a terrible blow to morale drips with condescension for the military. I just don't believe that they are that fragile when It comes to this kind of stuff. Do you really think so?

409235[/snapback]

I don't. But I haven't been in a line unit for 13 years. I still really doubt they do. they have much bigger things to worry about, for example - staying alive and in one piece. Most of them probably couldn't give a rat's ass.

408982[/snapback]

No need to take either my word or hers mick, perhaps we should both take the word of the normal family members that were in his life. They all seem to disaree with the nut case.

And regardless of what you say, when she allowed herself to be used by the liberal left hate machine she opened herself up and now she is being exposed. She is becoming a joke, and I have no doubt that she started with good intentions. But this is what happens when you let nuts like those on the liberal left steer you.

It IS time for her to stop acting like a nut, hack, and wacko.  This isn't accomplishing ANYTHING (except possibly telling the terrorists that killing Americans gets you a lot of press back in the U.S. if they happen to have insane family members) and I imagine most of us would want our family members to go on with their lives and try to be happy if something happened to us (in war, a car accident, anything).

409196[/snapback]

Right, because before Cindy came along, they had no idea that killing Americans kind of gets our attention. In fact, I think a strong argument can be made that terrorism itself was invented in response to Cindy Sheehan. Why, if it weren't for her, there would be no war and no terrorists.

Is this kind of thinking a prelude to blaming setbacks in the war on protesters? From here on in are we going to see posts after every roadside bomb killing in Iraq claiming that it is all Cindy Sheehan's fault? Makes sense.

409174[/snapback]

Nope...just happen to pay attention. Try it, and maybe you to will gain amazing insight.

She is a nut...plain and simple. He was a soldier (by all accounts a good one) plain and simple. Her husband has filed for divorce, plain and simple. her family disagrees with her stance, plain and simple.

With all those plain and simples....why is it so difficult for you to comprehend???

Right, I would never wish for anyone to walk in her shoes.  But a lot of people do.

I think it's a testiment to military families that after almost 4 years of the GWOT, we've only had one mother go totally nuts and start accusing President Bush of murdering her son on national TV every night.

409220[/snapback]

Very well said.

"hate machine...being exposed...becoming a joke... this is what happens when you let nuts ... steer you"

409482[/snapback]

Once again, you describe yourself perfectly. I think you recognize this kind of thing better than most as it is your own mo.

I haven't been trolling through Drudge and the like to see what his third cousin on his father's side twice removed has to say about what he was like. Unlike you, I have not ventured a single guess as to whether he would applaud his mother's actions or deplore them because I didn't know him. Neither did you but you have no problem taking a side anyway. As between you and her, I'm thinking she knew him a little better.