our new big 3

JAMIEBUF12

i think so!..........i feel we are going to have something special for years to come..............j.p losman ,willis mcgahee and lee evans have the potential to be the next jim kelly,thurman thomas and andre reed combo!or even the next peyton manning,edgerrin james and marvin harrison combo.hell maybe even better than troy aikman,emmit smith and that loudmouthed crackhead on tv with those fancy suits! lol go bills in"05

i think so!..........i feel we are going to have something special for years to come..............j.p losman ,willis mcgahee and lee evans have the potential to be the next jim kelly,thurman thomas and andre reed combo!or even the next peyton manning,edgerrin james and marvin harrison combo.hell maybe even better than troy aikman,emmit smith and that loudmouthed crackhead on tv with those fancy suits! lol  go bills in"05

408305[/snapback]

I hope they get farther than Indy's big three, anyways.

If Willis keeps limping off the field every 5 downs,I don't have much faith in him either. I think his knee is still bothering him in some way.

Am I wrong? Or should we be concerned?

408396[/snapback]

It was a scary sight, but I remember Thurman Looking hurt alot and then going back to war. I guess with Thurman it wasn't limping as much as getting up slowly.

i think so!..........i feel we are going to have something special for years to come..............j.p losman ,willis mcgahee and lee evans have the potential to be the next jim kelly,thurman thomas and andre reed combo!or even the next peyton manning,edgerrin james and marvin harrison combo.hell maybe even better than troy aikman,emmit smith and that loudmouthed crackhead on tv with those fancy suits! lol  go bills in"05

408305[/snapback]

They also have the "potential" to be the next KiJana Carter, Akili Smith, and Desmond Howard combo or anything in between.

First lets see JP and McGahee make it through one full season without getting hurt. Presently McGahee isn't even on pace to do that. As if there aren't a million players that the same things couldn't have been said.

They also have the "potential" to be the next KiJana Carter, Akili Smith, and Desmond Howard combo or anything in between. 

First lets see JP and McGahee make it through one full season without getting hurt.  Presently McGahee isn't even on pace to do that.  As if there aren't a million players that the same things couldn't have been said.

408483[/snapback]

How dare you make people actually play a season before ranking them with the best to ever play the game. What the hell is wrong with you.

:doh:

408305[/snapback]

The Bills "triplets" have a lot to prove before being compared to legends of the game. Losman has never started an NFL game, WM & LE had promising rookie years, but let's see them build on it.