If any fans should realize its only Week 1..

Like A Mofo

Need we be reminded of last year when we were all so cruely teased after stunning NE 31-0??? Where in the world did that get us???? NOWHERE!!! Yes, it was a tough loss yesterday no question, but its not the end of the world....as Andy Reid said last year after they fell to 0-2, "Its never as good as it seems, its never as bad as it seems".....I think we all need to take this attitude as Bills fans, we have a new coaching staff for the most part, new offense, etc.

As long as there is improvement made as the season goes along thats the biggest key, it not how you play in September that counts (Miami fans know what im talking about!)

Patriots 27 Colts 24.... <_<

28543[/snapback]

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

28544[/snapback]

<_<

Need we be reminded of last year when we were all so cruely teased after stunning NE 31-0???  Where in the world did that get us????  NOWHERE!!!  Yes, it was a tough loss yesterday no question, but its not the end of the world....as Andy Reid said last year after they fell to 0-2, "Its never as good as it seems, its never as bad as it seems".....I think we all need to take this attitude as Bills fans, we have a new coaching staff for the most part, new offense, etc.

As long as there is improvement made as the season goes along thats the biggest key, it not how you play in September that counts (Miami fans know what im talking about!)

28510[/snapback]

How I wish I felt the same way but for some reason I have this sour, bitter, disgusting taste in my mouth that won't go away.

Need we be reminded of last year when we were all so cruely teased after stunning NE 31-0???  Where in the world did that get us????  NOWHERE!!!  Yes, it was a tough loss yesterday no question, but its not the end of the world....as Andy Reid said last year after they fell to 0-2, "Its never as good as it seems, its never as bad as it seems".....I think we all need to take this attitude as Bills fans, we have a new coaching staff for the most part, new offense, etc.

28510[/snapback]

How dare you bring common sense to this board on a Monday morning after a loss. Don't you know we're Doooooomed! <_<

There was some good out of yesterday's game. How often is Moulds going to fumble in the redzone? Penalty on 3 and 2 that would have iced the game for us if converted. Clements going for the pick instead of knocking it down. Those things are all correctable or unlikely to happen again. This team will come together. On a positive note the OLine looked better than we thought it would. Defense played great for 58 minutes. Henry and McGahee looked pretty good against a tough defense and Bledsoe looked better.

On to Oakland to kick some Raider A$$!!!

How dare you bring common sense to this board on a Monday morning after a loss.  Don't you know we're Doooooomed!   <_<

There was some good out of yesterday's game.  How often is Moulds going to fumble in the redzone?  Penalty on 3 and 2 that would have iced the game for us if converted.  Clements going for the pick instead of knocking it down.  Those things are all correctable or unlikely to happen again.  This team will come together.  On a positive note the OLine looked better than we thought it would.  Defense played great for 58 minutes.  Henry and McGahee looked pretty good against a tough defense and Bledsoe looked better.

On to Oakland to kick some Raider A$$!!!

28572[/snapback]

Amen!

By the way...I still think 10 wins is attainable, even with this loss.

It not that they lost, it's HOW they lost. How can you give up an 80 yard drive-strike that, how can you give up 4th and 14 at the most crucial part of the game? How can you relax after owning J-ville all afternoon?

No killer instinct- No "Hammer time"

It not that they lost, it's HOW they lost.  How can you give up an 80 yard drive-strike that, how can you give up 4th and 14 at the most crucial part of the game? How can you relax after owning J-ville all afternoon?

No killer instinct- No "Hammer time"

28592[/snapback]

I agree...but I believe that a killer instinct can, and MUST, be learned over the course of the season. In that way, it's good that this game happened in Game 1. Now this team can plainly see that they need to finish teams off.

It may sound like common sense, but sometimes that is a lesson you can't learn as a team until you are on the wrong end of a game like that.

I agree...but I believe that a killer instinct can, and MUST, be learned over the course of the season.

If they havent learned it by now they won't. This isnt the first game these guys have ever played.

I agree...but I believe that a killer instinct can, and MUST, be learned over the course of the season.

If they havent learned it by now they won't.  This isnt the first game these guys have ever played.

28601[/snapback]

It's the first game they've played with this staff, and with these guys next to them. Every year, especially in this league, chemistry gets washed away like chalk on a black board.

It's not developing individual killer insticts, it's developing a TEAM concept of that. That takes time, especially with a new staff.