many disappointed premium seat holders

They are use to so much more than they got tonight.

Usually they are invited to camp and given a goodie bag and a lunch. They got a free program. Yes, that was it. No autograph session. I saw all these people with their bags of mini helmets and balls carried for nothing. Many layers just walked to the showers.

The two HOT shots in the row in front of me said " when does this practice get exciting?" and I never have to pay for tickets I get everything for FREE. We play tennis with the Wilsons. :blink:;) I guess he GOT what he deserved. Nothing

Lori will give the full report.

I just remember Sappe making an excellent hit on Lionel

And for some reason Tucker and Adams were fighting.(twice)

I'm with them. I left tonight very disappointed. Partly because they didn't have the normal team autograph session. That really pissed me and my friends off. We all brought stuff to get signed too. :blink:

But I also was disappointed because the players all seemed to be off tonight. It was a very sloppy practice. And i personally thought that'd we'd see a lot more. Hell, I've seen more action at the morning or day practice and that's without full pads.

Sigh.

Since we are bitching, I am disappointed that I used a vacation day yeaterday to go to camp (reason was closed practice), and coach took the team to a movie.

Question: the Monday night ticket has section, aisle and seat printed on it. Do people sit in these seats or is it first come/first served?

Off to Old Forge to camp (in the woods :blink:.

Sigh.

Since we are bitching, I am disappointed that I used a vacation day yeaterday to go to camp (reason was closed practice), and coach took the team to a movie.

Question: the Monday night ticket has section, aisle and seat printed on it. Do people sit in these seats or is it first come/first served?

Off to Old Forge to camp (in the woods :blink:.

404594[/snapback]

Does the section/row/seat have GA as part of the location? If so, it's General Admission.

In addition to complaining here about it, i really hope that customers who feel they did not get what they paid for or what they had gotten in the past will let the Bills management know about this.

A cliche in business is that the customer is always right. While football fans (like the couple of Bills fans who once has sex during a game in full view of attending kid)have proven this is not always true, in general the customer feeling he did not get a good deal must be taken seriously if you are a good business.

The Bills who are not that far removed from the days where they handled will call tickets by putting them in shoeboxes thought advancing into at least the 20th century need to keep improving. Feedback from customers is a key to this.

If the Bills are smart, they monitor websites such as this to keep track of what the customers are talking about. They need not assign this task to Tom Donahoe, they can have an intern do it. They should not this serious discomfort of some customers.

Failing the Bills being smart (which does happen too often in American business, customers who care about the team should be in their face a bit to let specific displeasure be known.

I'm not sure how Lori and other disgruntled parties should best do this, but I suggest:

1. > http://www.buffalobills.com/utility/EmailtheBills.jsp < is where you e-mail the Bills. This is an address on the websites for questions. I'm pretty sure that response goes beyond the technical web question and if they cannot answer a business question they likely will refer it.

2. > http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/BillsBack...?chapter_id=139 <

is the URL for the Bills Backers Chapters. There are ways to contact them by e-mail here and I would find a fellow Bills Backer to help get a message up the foodchain.

3. One Bills Drive Orchard Park, NY 14217 is the address for the Bills Administrative Office and a letter to there will get to the business side. The phone number is 716/648-1800 and give 'em a call and talk to them if this is more efficient for you.

Folks can gripe on TSW and do nothing about this problem if what floats their boat is simply to gripe. (As Americans we have a constitutional right to ineffectually complain and whine and our elected officials seem to like it that way). However, if you want to actually do something I suggest you contact someone who might be able to do something through one of the above or some better means.

Point being if these folks have been buying the premium seats and have been getting perks along with it over the years the worst thing to do is piss them off. They are your core fans. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

404799[/snapback]

Thats my thoughts. And it really had to be a slap in the face when regular people were there too. They were giving 2 tickets away at Dicks Sporting Goods if you spend $25 or more on Buffalo Bills Reebok merchandise.

Premium Seating At Ralph Wilson Stadium:

If you are looking for an upscale and exclusive area to enjoy Buffalo Bills games, then premium seats are for you. We have various options that offer different seating arrangements and amenities.

and these folks who can't be bothered by "the common fan" felt a bit snubbed yesterday? booohooo.

I'm with them.  I left tonight very disappointed.  Partly because they didn't have the normal team autograph session.  That really pissed me and my friends off.  We all brought stuff to get signed too.  :D

But I also was disappointed because the players all seemed to be off tonight.  It was a very sloppy practice.  And i personally thought that'd we'd see a lot more.  Hell, I've seen more action at the morning or day practice and that's without full pads.

404560[/snapback]

How could they be sloppy? After all, they spent the morning at the movies. They should be very relaxed and practiced well. :D

Thats my thoughts.  And it really had to be a slap in the face when regular people were there too.  They were giving 2 tickets away at Dicks Sporting Goods if you spend $25 or more on Buffalo Bills Reebok merchandise.

404998[/snapback]

Oh my God! Regular people were there? You mean the Judge Smallses of the world had to rub elbows with the Danny Noonans last night? The horror.

In addition to complaining here about it, i really hope that customers who feel they did not get what they paid for or what they had gotten in the past will let the Bills management know about this.

404674[/snapback]

Well, the tickets to the practice were free, so they really can't gripe about the cost of those.

Point being if these folks have been buying the premium seats and have been getting perks along with it over the years the worst thing to do is piss them off. They are your core fans. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

404799[/snapback]

Do you work for Nine Inch Nails? :D

Premium Seat Owners get their perks from their seats during the season. That is it. When walking into or out of the stadium, and now at training camp you will have to deal with regular fans and you will be treated like everyone else regardless of the premium stub in your pocket. Did you expect the team to line up and sign autographs just for you? You get enough pampering with your heated seats, booze through the fourth quarter, and food that is ten times better than what is served to the regular fan. :D