OT: Dating Help!!!!!!

YOOOOOO

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can under 21 get into niteclubs where you're at? when i date under 21, they like to go to nite clubs and dance, and i still get ot have a few drinks. there's usually an added cover charge for under 21 and they have to wear a wristband or have a red X on their hand or something to show the bartenders they can't be served.

sporting events are good places to take her. you can sit together and she can talk to you, so she's happy. and there's enough going on where you can pretend to listen even tho you're not, so you're happy. i find hockey games are good places to take dates. its cold in the arena so its a good place to snuggle up ;) little trick i picked up in high school :P

and of course a quiet nite at home can be fun :blink:

That WAS kinda backassward, wasn't it?  :blink:

401419[/snapback]

Everyone KNOWS you should drink before you vote. Didn't make much difference out in the upstate boonies. We knew plenty of places that would serve a 16 year old. If you could drive up in your own car, that was ID enough.

Boy, times have changed.

you set yourself up for so many old fart jokes i could post here, its not even funny :blink:

401436[/snapback]

She can take it.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can date 19 year old young ladies without the inevitable daddy-daughter, uncle-niece garbage? I'm well past figuring out how to buy them a drink. Got that one down 25 years ago.

I need some serious dating help here. The public displays of affection on their part really blow all my schemes.

She can take it.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can date 19 year old young ladies without the inevitable daddy-daughter, uncle-niece garbage? I'm well past figuring out how to buy them a drink. Got that one down 25 years ago.

I need some serious dating help here. The public displays of affection on their part really blow all my schemes.

401440[/snapback]

why don't you try putting on an ugly olive green star trek shirt and a cheesy toupee. seems to work for your hero James T :blink:

It could be worse. Whenever I date a 19 year old I have to pretend she's my daughter.

401336[/snapback]

:blink::P

Somehow I don't remember having a problem coming up with ideas for how to spend the evening when I dated 19 year olds. ;) Kids today!

why don't you try putting on an ugly olive green star trek shirt and a cheesy toupee.  seems to work for your hero James T :blink:

401446[/snapback]

That's what I wear weekends, when I don't bathe or shave.

What's you point?

First let me say that I think the Bills are going to pretty dominate this year and aslong as JP Losman can be average to above...were gonna be fine...

But i gotta take this post Off Topic cause i need some help....

Well I'm 25 and for the first time since I turned 21, I'm dating a girl under 21(she's 19).....

I like this girl and we have alot of fun together....but I'm having trouble finding things we could do together, especially on weekends....See with my other girls in the past, on weekends we'd go hit up the local bars with some of my friends, drink and have a good time...HELL, cant even go to Atlantic City and gamble for a weekend, With her being 19 we cant do any of this....

Even when we go to a Restaurant for dinner, i gotta drink soda or water, cuz i feel it be wrong to drink in front of her when she cant.....

We go to dinner, movies, beach, billiards, bowling(she hates bowling...LoL), chill in my apt watching DVD's on the weekdays, etc......she's not into sports at all but oddly like to go the Golfing range and hit some balls.....but my problem is when it comes to the weekend...if there are no party's to go to....I really dont know what or were to bring her to have a good time....

Can anyone help a brother out....Ladies/Fellas of the TBD Forums help me out.....I'll take any suggestions right now

401318[/snapback]

Sounds like you have tried to different things but honestly, how strong can your relationship be if your bored because you can't go out drinking?