hey everyone the bills scrimmage is on TV tonight

What a dope.  Even I know that you guys have been going nuts over this scrimmage for weeks. :(

399875[/snapback]

we need our football/crack hit...even if its just a worthless scrimmage, its football and its the Bills!!!!

I guess no matter which board a guy goes to, he'll run into cowards like eball, puhonix, rtconner, and hollywood donahoe. Mom and Dad didn't raise you to have manners? Your juvenile behavior is pretty good reason for this board to have so few posters. I guess in life you aren't amounting to much, since in this fantasy world of the board you sure do seem to want to be someone.

franks pickle barrell ass how may i help you

jerky boys

jerk off

399914[/snapback]

:(

Can I slip you a pickle?

...Yeah, I've never understood why people get all hot in the pocket about somebody posting something that somebody else mentioned 3 pages ago. Like if you don't keep up and read every freaking post every freaking second, you're some kind of degenerate. Stupid. I'm glad important stuff gets repeated.

real bills fans don't act like ass i was trying to help people who do not know they are on tonight. I read the stadium wall when football season starts

for me thats tonight. I was on here a lot last season. I have over 400 bills games on video tape, complete games going all the way back into the 1970's so I think i know a lot about the bills and if there is one person out there who did not know the bills game was on tonight then I think my post was uesful. I am sorry you have a problem with my post

Mickey

399910[/snapback]

Pay no attention Mickey, not all of us are sarcastic losers like some people on this board. Don't shy away from here just because of certain nimrods. Welcome to the board. :(

In other breaking news, Travis Henry has been traded for a 3rd round pick from Tennessee.  :(

399887[/snapback]

we've traded TH? Yes!!! Awesome!!!

we only got a 3rd.... CRAP

man we were taken

I guess no matter which board a guy goes to, he'll run into cowards like eball, puhonix, rtconner, and hollywood donahoe.  Mom and Dad didn't raise you to have manners?  Your juvenile behavior is pretty good reason for this board to have so few posters.  I guess in life you aren't amounting to much, since in this fantasy world of the board you sure do seem to want to be someone.

399931[/snapback]

thank you for the lesson in life, mr. 9-posts. for crying out loud, we're having a little fun. is that not allowed in your world? look who blew it out of proportion. :(