SABRES SIGN SOMEBODY I'VE HEARD OF!!

The_Real

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Numminen's not a bad pickup at all. 40+ points in more than a few years, power play ability, and hopefully a little sharper mentally than Zhitnik.

That was the thing about Zhitnik. The guy would make some nice plays and then turn around and show himself to be a giant bonehead.

Hopefully Teppo came quite a bit cheaper than Zhitnik. Hope to see a few more moves by Darcy and co.

Not a bad strategy...... but how many more frickin years do we have to wait? One season lost due to the lockout. Three straight season before that missing the playoffs. Now we are playing the waiting game again for 2006/07? BS. The future should be now. All the sabres need is one Top 4 Defensemen and one halfway decent goal scorer and that will not blow the budget or break Tom Golisano. Trade Biron or Norronen for someone and sign someone other than a washed up Teppo Numminen

398390[/snapback]

http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/story/8704189

Regier said the Sabres aren't prepared to get into any bidding wars, instead sticking to their intention to have a payroll in the $27-29 million range -- well short of the newly imposed $39 million salary cap.

The Sabres, Sabres fans and Buffalo in general are really getting raked over at Eklund's Message Board. Especially by Leafs fans. I am getting pretty ticked off at those hosers.

398825[/snapback]

Just tell the Leaf$ fans 1967 and Fat Quinn is a toad and move on